So here we go with the run of Spring 2010 Couture so far:
Alexis Mabille: Intense colour blocking and splicing - especially with that first one, you could quite easily say that someone did a photoshop job of a bright pink and death black zoot suit. Also love the Givenchy-esque part.


Armani Privé: I wonder if it was so necessary to make the moon theme so obvious, but the fabrics were so beautifully used, nonetheless.
Thimister: So, just to be different, Josephus Thimister showed us his Fall 2010 Haute Couture collection, which was very much bloodshed and militaria. Some of those blazers though: amazing.
*love*
xx






















5 comments:
oh wow these are amazing love the to tone hair!! i know what you mean with the moon theme but its very dramatic good for the runway! xx
http://larochellerochelle.blogspot.com
stunning collection! love the pieces :)
The collection is so detailed and chic! I love the colour-blocking and ivory coloured pieces!
I have to say, I was actually a little disappointed with the Spring Couture collections. The Armani collection reminded me at times of prom dresses and all I could think about when looking at Alexis Mabille was Two Face from Batman! Although I did like Thimister, very Soviet Union, there were some awesome fur coats
:) I love reading what you all have to say about the collections. <3
Currently going through Chanel! (So exciting)
New post soon :)
xx
Post a Comment