Thursday, 7 January 2010

I can read minds.

Photobucket

Here's a very quick sketch I did earlier :) Hopefully, I'll get around to poking around the internet for some editorials - something I haven't been able to do because of this silly limited internet.

I hope you've all had a brilliant New Year so far and I'm sorry again for the lack of depth in my posts because 1) there is no internet to find this depth and 2) everything out of the internet is not interesting enough to share :) except for the fact that my gladiator shoes split across the sole yesterday, and I'm still very sad about that because the only other pairs of shoes I brought are too impractical to walk in or very very hot (temperature wise). I may have to find a place and buy some shoes on the weekend.

*love*

xx

No comments: