Saturday, 23 January 2010

Restricted.

Photobucket

Stockholm Street Style stalking à Jardin des Tuileries: I very much enjoy the mish mash (so to speak) of this ensemble. I want to be there.

*love*

xx

10 comments:

TM said...

Wonderfull!!! I love this look!!!!!

Found you on IFB and follow you now!!!
check out my blog, please:
http://aygenart.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

Isn't it :)
Off to look at your blog now! xx

laura said...

ah, abby, she's such an ultimate babe!

Margaret said...

haha - we all want to be her :)

brookemeagan said...

I love the combination of colours,patterns and textures. And Abbey Lee too of course!

I'm now following you on bloglovin.
P.S. Thanks for the message on IFB!

mashi said...

hey Margaret, love the textures of the outfit, especially the lace tank dress. I'm on a hunt for one now, let me know if you find it anywhere. x

Audrey Allure said...

such a gorgeous outfit.

love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

Thank you all for the beautiful comments :D
I did a bit of poking around and here are some similarly textured/cut lace dresses:
http://www.gluestore.com.au/women/womens-dresses/backstage-white-5am-dress.html
http://www.gluestore.com.au/women/womens-dresses/backstage-black-and-creme-5am-lace-dress.html
*love* xx

CAMILLE said...

she looks amazing

mashi said...

Thanks so much babe, I managed to find something similar to the lace dress Abbey Lee is wearing. I've just blogged about it. Check it out x