Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Through vintage lenses, a backlight is never unbecoming.

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Vintage cropped top, flea market ring, Bardot tutu skirt, favourite boots of all time.

Just working on coordinating extremes.

I'm still trying to decide whether I want a navy blazer with gold buttons... would I wear it more than once? I'm thinking I need something a bit more basic.

Today is absolutely cloudless and perfect weather for doing anything that doesn't involve sitting at a desk... which I am doing. A friend mentioned earlier that she was going to play tennis and potentially go to the beach. Oh the envy.

*love*

xx

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

oooh girl, I think your outfit is real cute.

laura said...

what gorgeous photos, i love the 3rd, the one with the skirt in the air. love the entire outfit.

Margaret said...

thank you both :) xxx

Jess said...

Ahh these are so fun. Love the outfit sweet. Working it! Those boots are fabulous too!