
Katie's Vintage Black Leather Jacket - Self-made Strapless Leaf-print dress - H&M Belt - Covet Vintage Co. Tan Envelope Clutch - Favourite Boots
Autumn is kicking in with a vengeance - it's that much harder to get up in the morning and harder again to figure a way of dressing so you aren't boiling in this unseasonal sun, but not freezing by the time you get home from chilling (I'm so puntastic) with beautiful people. I made this dress about a year ago with some vintage fabric of my Mother's. Should I be mixing black and tan leather? I don't really care. I don't suppose you really notice the black of the jacket - I'm too busy marveling at the sporty MJ-ness in the crazy button clip-here-there and suede panels. Might have to steal it from Katie more often :)
Thought I'd shake it up and try some different brick walls too.
A credit to Katie's photography :)
And here's another teaser for you... guess what's in the box:
There's a pretty giant clue in there :)
P.S. Thank you all so much for your gorgeous comments! You know I always reply, but my internet has been playing dead for a few days now, so please don't think I'm ignoring you if I don't get back to you straight away!!
*love*
xx
**EDIT: Thanks all for letting me know that the photos weren't working! I just flicked them elsewhere and they now are :)



















68 comments:
love this post!!...
LOVE aLL uR SUEdE FasHioNs..
aNd uR tuBE dRESs!
LOoKs FabuLouS..
(^.^)v
PLeaSE ViSiT My bLoG..
www.aldoakira.blogspot.com
DRESS AND SHOES DRESS AND SHOES
are both beautifull
LOVE them :)
Char x
great job with the dress!
also, can I hazard a guess at shoes in the bag?
xx
Love the outfit, esp the DIY dress! It's so weird to hear when people have different seasons than us... we're in the start of spring here in the US! But I know what you mean about the weather. It's still super cold here in the mornings, but by the time I leave work, it's boiling hot =(
Gorgeous! The jacket, dress, belt, clutch and those bad-ass boots together make a brilliant outfit! Love!
Fab outfit! The boots are gorgoeus. :)
Xx
awwww, the pictures aren't working :-(
ah so jealous, i want your boots! gorgeous dress, and the black & tan actually work :) lucky you! and ah, i know, it's SO hard to get up in the morning 'coz it's freaking freezing :/ but still, i LOVE winter ♥
This is a great outfit! I'm still in love with those shoes!!
Off The Wardrobe
I likes a lot the suit that you have made , you are indeed good, also I sew some of my suits. The brown leather and the black skin I like near. You are beautiful.
Sorry for my bad english!
One word--BEAUTIFUL!!!! <3 Always inspiring!
love the outfit
SUPER GORGEOUS !
love everything about this look !
OMG, I love DIY projects! Great job! And very stylish shoes!
xxxx
I like this dress, pretty! And I like the first picture :-)
beautiful :)
http://www.buttonsandbowsla.com
Ok so I like love everything about this outfit! The jacket, that DRESS (gorgeous!), the clutch..
You look great!
xx
Perfect outfit, love this clutch.
Clara Marinelli
I can't see the photos
I can't see the pictures :(
juliet xxx
Cute post! I love the print of the dress and the envelope clutch is adorable!! xx
Realy nice photos!
You look amazing, love it:)
I love your clutch and your dress!!
xoxo
I know I've said this an annoying amount of times before but I just love the lighting in your photos! It's always so perfect!!! You look beautiful! <3
skiepies.blogspot.com/
That first photo is amazing - I love how your skirt is blowing in the wind and the sunshine. It's literally perfect.
love this post!
The pictures are great and that dress you made is wonderful!!
Miss Violet Bell.xx
Hot, hot, hot.
Shoeeees.
xo
you look AMAZING, dear <3
I always mix black and brown together, I think they work so well.
I can't see the photos though - just a photobucket message :/
Chic on the Cheap
that dress / the colours are gorgeous!!! love the look! :)
love your style!
you look awesome!
xx,
jessica
You look so beautiful! I love the pattern on your dress... you're going to have to do a "how to make dresses" post someday to teach us less-talented folk ;)
xx
Great outfit.. Can't believe you made that dress!!
http://www.fashionofmysoul.blogspot.com
Great outfit, love the dress & clutch! x
beautiful post
cute dress
http://movies-24.blogspot.com/
beautiful :)
I love this post! I like the little rhyme. I so wish I could see the dress you made! (Silly photobucket). I know what you mean about the weather...here in CA the sun shines bright, but it's deceiving...it's 40 degrees!
Amber
ambersmouthwash
wowww you make your own clothes?? crazy! i used to try but only handsewing and i was no good ... :[ haha . i really like the pictures and the lighting!
<333 , v
hobovogue.blogspot.com
I still can't see the photos, but maybe it's due to a problem with my computer
None of the ics are showing up *sob*
GORGEOUS outfit.
be sure to check out my first ever giveaway over at my blog!
http://caraalynn.blogspot.com
xoxox
thanks for fixing the probelm, that's a cool outfit :)
hey :)
I also love your blog!
Great dress and your style ist cool!
I will follow you.. maybe we can follow eachother if your want :)
love, marielle
oh, gosh, i adore this. you dress so well. :)
oh, I love your dress. the whole outfit looks so cool.
My god! your dress is to die for!!
I really love it!
Thank you for the comment!
The jacket is so cool! I like this kind of men jacket associated with girly dress!
thanks for the comment <3
very cute outfit! love your blog :)
http://tokyoglam.wordpress.com
more and more I like your style!
I ♥ your outfit especially your bag
your D.I.Y dres is realy amazing, I can't believe that you made it yourself
best greetigs
http://rozesnotes.blogspot.com/
Your blog is amazing, I love your style!
Bre
http://www.glasscloud.blogspot.com
Hello fellow Aussie :D
You have a great blog, love your sketches btw! They are amazing, you are so talented! Yes you can mix prints and leather.
XOXO
ninetyy-three.blogspot.com
wow that leaf print dress is so amazing you're amazing at doing this! <3
First of all, you are seriously talented! i love love LOVE your sense of style, and everything from the outfits you put together to the quality of your photographs and text is brilliant (: I adore this blog :D
Also, thank you very much for your comment, it's really appreciated :D
xx Flora
floramarie.blogspot.com
I love the fact that you made this dress, it's beautiful. I love your shoes too.
Love love love the blog
xxx
www.erisunreal.blogspot.com
in love with your style!!you look so gorgeous in these photos! love the location and the sunshine!<3<3
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
I love your boots and Jacket! ACtually I really want those boots :D x x
http://littlebirdswords.blogspot.com/
Love your dress !
Australia, hmm?
GAIL SORRONDA maybe?!
DO NOT TEASE!
PD x
love it!!
Love your style and outfit! =)
cute outfit! (:
Ahhh, we LOOOVE your style !!!
this post will definitely give us some inspiration for our blog..
we just started our fashion blog, take a look if you like =)
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogpsot.com
Great post.
I love these pictures and your clothes!
-iris
Thank you for your nice comment :) I love your dress and your bag, very nice outfit!
xxx
Your legs look fucking amazing in this post babe! Flaunt what your mamma gave you! xx
Love this dress and the belt.Gorgeous laced up booties
Tokyo and Seoul Dreams
How, your dress is really beutifull! :D
Have a nice day! ;)
Post a Comment