Monday, 5 July 2010

Off Duty.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A lot of you will remember my interview with the gorgeous Editor-in-chief of Glossy Magazine, Tallulah. If not, you're missing out. I simply had to share the gorgeously composed editorials and spreads of the latest issue. If you read it online, there are some awesome video interviews with models backstage at international shows, top bloggers, and other big names in the industry, which is always so interesting to see! The balance between information and pure art is just perfect: so, for a quality read, hopalong here with a hot chocolate (or some tall cool glass of something if you're in the Northern Hemisphere - jealous).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

What did you all get up to this weekend? This is going to have to become a regular question - I love reading how much more interesting your lives are than mine :D

*love*

xx

45 comments:

Jess said...

Mad mad mad. Love the shot above. Every weekend should be a 4 day w/e, my life would be better if this happened.

How was yours lovely?

Suyinsays said...

AMAZING! this weekend, i relaxed, and then went to the seaside with my parents :)
just to let you know that im back after a few weeks, so do stop by at
www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

much love!
suyin
xxxx

Annastasia said...

I will buy it!!

Alice said...

Great pics ;)

jemina said...

LOVE all the pics, XOXO

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow gorgeous!! :D My weekend has been very uneventful, today I'm watching a Star Wars marathon ;)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Rebecca Jane said...

These are gorgeous! I haven't read GLossy before but am totally going to check it out

Anonymous said...

looks INSANELY WONDERFUL.
i'm browsing right away!
xxx

chrisjinkim said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! following!

Adrianna Traxler said...

I'm loving the layout of the pages. It really catches your eye. Love the cover too!

Unknown said...

i love this! why aren't they mags like this in the states? whomp whomp

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Just Another Londoner said...

Hm. Well, i broke up with my boyfriend of 4 months...but weirdly enough it actually made me realise how many good things i do have in my life-there's a silver lining to everything!

daniela kate morosini said...

awesome, so checking it out! good call :)x

Rebecca Maureen said...

Love this magazine! So glad you featured it - you get to see amazing photos and then actually find out all the information about the photographer that you always want to know! So perfect!!! It's in the +30s here Margaret but don't be too jealous, I'm more jealous of you! Too hot! xxRebecca

mandyn said...

thank u so much

x x

http://glamvoguemandy.blogspot.com/
http://glamvoguemandy.blogspot.com/
http://glamvoguemandy.blogspot.com/
http://glamvoguemandy.blogspot.com/
http://glamvoguemandy.blogspot.com/
http://glamvoguemandy.blogspot.com/

Ilse said...

fierce!!

Heather said...

I love magazines. I'll have to pick that one up. I relaxed most of the weekend, made a Forth of July post for my blog, and have a bbq to go to later.

http://behindthelashes.com

LOVE AESTHETICS said...

Didn't read the interview, but I will, this issue looks interesting

my weekend: went to graduation fashion shows, uhmm... just arrived in Brussels :)

Claire said...

love the last photo. that hair is just... ah. major hair envy.

xx

chantelle said...

wow! thanks for sharing, margaret :) looks so fantastic!

thequietingmuses said...

Great cover pic!

http://thequietingmuses.blogspot.com/

Irene said...

You've got a great blog and style :)! Maybe we can follow each other :)?!


XX
www.myfashionfindings.blogspot.com

Irunn2doorz said...

Went to a BEAUTIFUL wedding this weekend with my family. Now I'm back at my apt getting ready for summer classes.
Never heard of Glossy before but I will def. check it out!

frockandrollonline.com said...

These pictures are absolutely beautiful.

stylenuggets said...

Had wet, windy weather here. Love your pics

Laura Tenshi said...

Love the last picture, my weekend was pretty boring. Luckily I bought some new clothes to keep me company :))

Rosa said...

I don't actually remember what I did yesterday or the day before. HOW PATHETIC HAS THE HOLIDAYS BEEN!

Andrea Reh said...

Wow your blog is fantastic! Being a kiwi girl I had a dance with some All Blacks this weekend... Not too shabby!

Andrea X

andreareh.blogspot.com

teresweetstyle said...

great pictures and great blog!
i love it more each day! :D
kisses from http://sweetsyte.blogspot.com/

rouli said...

cool post margaret!!!!!

ur outfit below is so cool!!!

keep in touch:))

kiss

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

Seema said...

Great shots, hope you had an awesome weekend.

www.fashionat5.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

like your blog :) i must read the interview, sounds interesting. i went to my grandparents for the weekend, it was my grandpa and uncle's birthday. what did you do?

Unknown said...

These are all fabulous. I love the colour schemes, they're so serene. This weekend I have been EATING! :D We went strawberry picking yesterday which signalled the start of my summer!

Claire @ Jazzpad

María Rubio said...

beautiiful blog! =)
thanks for your comment^^

*DonnaRomina said...

thanks :))
Nice blog<3

Mysterious G. said...

Great pictures!
All last week I was at Roskilde Festival in Denmark, and I got home this morning, so that's what I've been up to. (:

Mysterious G.,
www.kingdomofgina.com

vnikali said...

hey thanks for stopping by
ur blog is great too:) ur pics are so cool with the sunlight

xx
vnikali
http://www.vnikali.blogspot.com/

mademoiselle créative said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mademoiselle créative said...

Thank you very much for your lovely comment! Amazing blog and header!

Jessica Jersey said...

Hey there,
thanks for your nice comment (:
Love your blog and your style.

I follow you now. You can follow me too if you want to (:

xo

Ayanna Michelle said...

this is simply AMAZING. I'm so glad I stopped by and saw this. i SO am going to be checking this magazine out now. Thanks to you! Keep up the good work dear <3

http://quenchknowledge.blogspot.com

willi float said...

thanks for the comment, i love your blog

now following you

theballonrouge





.

Esther said...

this looks interesting :) especially that supermodels then & now feature. gonna check it out now! i love online magazines; thanks for sharing! <3

Sherrie Cola said...

I'll have to give it a read etc when I've got more time,loving the pictures though!

Amanda Corrine said...

I love the sketches in the 3rd picture! Thanks for posting