
Vintage Blazer - AL&ALICIA Angry Fembot Army Tee - Junk Clothing Jeans - Zoe Wittner Ursula Wedge - Rubi Snuggle Scarf - Seventh Door Chunky Gunmetal Bracelet - Bracelet from Puerto Jimenez, Costa Rica - Nightmarket Rings
As promised! And dressing according to the weather at last - I do have my limits :) This is what I wore out to dinner with my brother tonight. Good times.
These Junk jeans have that awesome-comfort level you wouldn't expect from skinny jeans - maybe jeggings (though I've never taken it upon myself to try a pair). The wash also makes them that much easier to pair with absolutely anything with any intention of dressing up or dressing down - evidently my faith in jeans has tripled in the past week and a half! Along with my love for this snood of mine.
Apologies for the image-heaviness - I have too much fun with my black-and-white :)







And who's loving my bracelet from Seventh Door (far right)? I've always wanted a basic, large-linked chain to go with the other assorted oddities that end up around my wrist. And guess what... you could win it in the giveaway! Among some other equally gorgeous choices to be had! So come and enter HERE.
P.S. Am I the last one to have watched the Glee season finale? And am I the only one who cried like a baby?
*love*
xx















54 comments:
can I have your shoes please :)))
xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
Shoes are adorable!!!
http://behindthelashes.com
i love your wedges!
In love with these photographs!
XO Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com
Don't forget to enter my bow headband giveaway if you haven't already! <3
amazing shoes!
xxxx darling!
amazing outfit and great photos!
love the accessories
Your shoes are lovely!!!
I like the mood and tone of these photos.
I love the photos in black & white. The denim wash jeans look fabulous. I love your outfit! Feel free to leave a comment/follow my blog! (I already follow yours.)
<3
TAKE A WALK ON A RAE OF SUNSHINE:
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
lovely look.
comeheresoon:)
http://kylacallista.blogspot.com/
You should do more black and white it looks fantastic! And I did see the finale I cried! But I'm really sensitive and cry easily so yea
lover the shoes and jewels hun. Im a gleek too :)
Awesome awesome awesome! :)...it had to be black and white photos with that outfit!
your wedges are insane!! damn!! i love it
LOVE IT!! Those wedges are pure awesome
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com
I love the acid wash, especially paired with that blazer! Oh and those wedges ARE awesome, I'm going to start following your shoe closet. I was so into the Irene Brandt shoes you shared in your post about her, I had to write an ode to platforms on my blog!
you look gorgeous! really. awesome pictures and i'm in love with your wedges...
xoxo
the-red-zebra.blogspot.com
gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!
LOVE LOVE LOVE your shoes
not to mention the color tones of your pants :)
xx
Jose C.
read and follow please :)
http://myvisualpleasures.blogspot.com
Great pics ^^
lovely shoes there :)
and I'm working my way to be more conscious about what I wear now, because of you! so I can feel more confident I guess
Oh wow, you always have such amazing photos. You truly are an inspiration when it comes to blogging.
On another note, I love Glee!!! I haven't watched the season finale yet, because it hasn't aired in my country. But I am still waiting.I am sure it will be amazing.
-Ana
i die , soooooo amaziing shoe, amazing no more hahah
:)
love ittt. is the weather getting cold over there?
hehe and no, you are not the last one! i'm still making my way through glee.. almost there though. i'm sure i'll cry too.
love the outfit.
very casual and effortless but still looks great.
love the black and white.
love the blog!
thinkingistorture.blogspot.com
love the outfit.
very casual and effortless but still looks great.
love the black and white.
love the blog!
thinkingistorture.blogspot.com
love the outfit.
very casual and effortless but still looks great.
love the black and white.
love the blog!
thinkingistorture.blogspot.com
i think i comment on those shoes everytime you wear them, but they're my favourite! ;) so pretty.
Great outfit! I love B&W photos :)
http://thequietingmuses.blogspot.com/
I love your wedges! They're gaawwwjuss :)
xx miss anonymous.
I cried during the Glee finale. I was able to watch it on TV, which almost never happens. I love B&W. You look stunning.
these pictures are lovely! what a great outfit for cool weather. i'm in particular love with those wedges & the wash of those jeans. :)
what a great outfit for cool weather...
your blog is so lovely..
Love,
Beny Ricardo Sadewo
http://showoffdotnu.blogspot.com/
Just wanna say: rock'n'roll babe!
XoXo Drakulya
oh wow i love this whole outfit! everything about it
sooo cute!
www.tianapetrullo.blogspot.com
Woowwww that is so cool!
I like your loom and this b/w effect!
absolutely fabulous! grunge chic!
xxx
Love those jeans!
x
really nice pics!!
pass to my blog http://modaa360gradi.blogspot.com
Your shoes are amazing :) love love love!
www.christinecocochanel.blogspot.com
you have a gorgeous smile! loving your big thick scarf/turtle neck piece!
Come by for a visit!
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com
x Your Only Blackswan
lovely outfit, beautiful shoes!
For one more time amazing
i have no words
ooooh girl i taged you in one post
please come and see you will make me really happy
missed you
xoxo natalia
wow great photo's ! and shoes... :D perfect outfit !
THE SHOES =)
Shukura
xx
Loving that tee and those acid jeans are so cool. Overall, a fantastic look
i love this shoes <3 :)
i love your blog :)
you are so pretty :)
http://patphoto-pat.blogspot.com/
I'm in love with your blazer.
Cute post, I love black and white pics :)
How come you have to be so pretty?? I do love your bracelet and I love this look on you! I need to get on Glee too. I really do.
Great pics! Love your shoes!
can i say...i am head over heels in love with your shoes?? amazing.
amazing as usual
love the shoes and your braceletts
your a stunner and i love your blog xx :)
Your style is amazing, love love love this outfit! The shoes are epic. x
very cool outfit!!
Violaine
http://www.2girlstonight.com
Post a Comment