
Tattoo Lace Jacket - Generic Black Strapless Bra - Vintage Highwaisted Checked Pants - Generic Opaque Tights - Victoria's Secret Patent Leather Heels - Sportsgirl Sunglasses
These are from a few weeks ago when the weather was a far throw from the absolute misery it is in Sydney at the moment (I don't think I've seen the sun all week). A bit risky, I guess - but my logic is that if Hanneli can run around New York in a bra and shorts, then I can wear this for a day trying to forget about looming assessments with Katie and Natasha Vickery Hoskison (both of whom's camera skills played a rather awesome role in this post). Especially with the whole feminine-mish-mash happening at the moment (I would have loved this to go with it too).
When Spring comes around again, I'm permanently stealing these heels from Tor - these shots really don't do their amazing colour a lot of justice, but while having the same shoe size as Tori is just a bit convenient, I really need to find my own pair of bright Spring heels (I really don't like Winter right now, do I?). Any suggestions as to where to start?
And finally, as you all know - my favourite pants of all time. There really isn't a lot to be said about them, apart from the fact that I need to wear them more often.





Photos: Katie and Natasha Vickery Hoskison
Now if only the sun would come back like that - then I wouldn't be so tempted to make macaroons over and over (I'm getting there - they will look like Ladurée's), contemplate whether or not I want to draw myself a new header (thoughts?), and tell people that no, I haven't watched Eclipse. Though I do appreciate Taylor Lautner :)
Also, a lot of you have been emailing/commenting, asking about my progress on my little Dries Van Noten sweater project, so I thought I'd answer here - it's taking so much longer than expected! With a very helpful lot of kickstart tips from the lovely Sierra, I have since been hunting for the perfect wool (fail), so I resorted to working on the pattern itself. Now here's a tip that might help you all out with future knitting projects that you'd like to get right the first time: make mini samples.
What I've done so far is knitted the body of the sweater, but at a bit bigger than Baby Born size - here, I can make mistakes and mess around with the number of stitches until it's exactly right. Then, I plan on taking measurements and multiplying the number of stitches by however much smaller than me a Baby born is, et voilà. All I really need to do now is find the right wool... Sydney-siders: any tips for where to go wool hunting?
*love*
xx















73 comments:
WOAH this outfit is so hot, i love it! the lace and bra go tremendously well together <3 you look amazing once again!
very nice light!!
this is insane!!! REALLY LOVE IT!!!
FABULOUS as always, love love love, xoxo
Love this outfit!
& those shoes are simply gorgeous, I want a pair :)
HOLY SHIT, POWER TO YOU. I would never be able to pull this off. You look great!
I've tried making macaroons for ages. I got one batch that looked like them but I made them tiny. pity... BUT GAHHH Wish they were perfect. but I gave up.
margaret, this is super duper fantabulous!
love the photo shoot series, love the outfit, everything!!
oh my you're one of my fave blogger
happy weekend
xoxo
Wow gorgeous photos!! And I love the outfit, so cool :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous outfit as always!! And I can't wait to see your sweater!!
<3 Kelly
Sourtang.com
I forgot about the season difference in Australia! That must be so strange, reading so many blogs that are now experiencing summer. Still, lighting is fantastic as per usual :) I like the trouser style
It would be mine
You look great ^^
great great great pics with the sunset! i love your blog, tahnks for your comment! ;)
xoxo
wow!!!
You've got awesome style!!!
Love those shoes.
oh my goodness i'm obsessed margaret! LOVE this! xxRebecca
wooohooooo!!! you go girl! seriously major high five and fist pumps to you dvrling. you've got such great confidence to pull that off ;)
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
Hi, thank you for visiting MKPK, your blog is really well done, love your pics and your outfit: I'll certainly be back soon. Ciao!
I love love love this. I have been trying to find super highwaisted pants that i can wear a bra or bandeaux with, but it seems you have found them first!
So wonderful!
That's a great jacket!
omg!!! magic magic magic photos!!!
xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
great style! your outfit is very nice, if u love my blog just like u said it maybe u could follow... xx
These photos are epic! What kind of camera do you use?
awesome pics ;)
http://kylacallista.blogspot.com/
Great outfit! I love the light in the first pic
http://thequietingmuses.blogspot.com/
Hey, I nominated you for a tag here -http://radiantmakeup.blogspot.com :)
I don't think you could be more gorgeous. I am in love with your blog and your outfits are just perfection thank you so much for liking mine, it means so much coming from you. I wish there were more inspiring and original blogs around like yours
LuvLux
xxx
Im curious to see your finished knitting project
these photos are absolutely beautiful btw, love your outfit and the light
perfect lighting :)
the first pic is simply breathtaking! love it:)
http://thefashionreflections.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous outfit as always!
xx miss anonymous.
p.s. Tag, you're it :D
I love this outfit! Contrast between black, grey and red shoes...A mix tween 40's pants and roaring 20's girls.
This outfit is fantastic!! LOVE it.
The pants and shoes are brilliant (come to think of it the whole outfit is just plain brilliant!)
Also, the photography is beautiful.
MVB.xx
those trousers are amazing! especially with the jacket. flawless, dear. <3
WOW!!!!! SUPER DOOPER AMAZING !!! love those pant with the shoes and the sun!!!
OMG LOVE THOSE GALSSES
actually i got them
but i also love the red shoooossiiiesss!!!!
xxx
Nikki
great pictures!
your outfit is stupendous!
kiss:)
http://stylojuicy.blogspot.com/
thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Love yours!
Love the lighting in these photos, really creative. and the shoes!! love them <3
www.bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com/
Love those trousers - great style girl!
__
Rachael Krystina at <a href="http://www.latentblatant.com>latentblatant.com</a>
thanks for stopping by my blog! i love your styles. the lace jacket is def. my favorite! great posts:)
xxx
Beautiful pictures. I love the effects with sun and your sunglasses
I like those photos, so creative :)
nice outfit!
Loving the lace jacket and high waisted pants :)
Xx Nazneen
www.neensynaye.blogspot.com
Great outfit and beautiful pictures!
A great inspiration for an editorial!
gorgeous as always
love your outfit and your shots
xx
AWESOME
love,vdcouture
this outfit is so original, i love your style. amazing photos YET again. possibly even more amazing...
WOWZERS!!! I LOVE that jacket. You look incredible. You have the perfect body for this getup miss.
I want myself a leather bustier, so if you see one, holla!
Macaroons- I've been attempting too! My mum is a whizz at pavlovas and I'm not bad, from growing up in her kitchen, so I figured that macaroons couldn't be much hard to work with then meringue, wrong. Still attempting...
hello Margaret, thanks for stoping by at moi blog :)
nice post! I like it! mind to exchangelink? or maybe follow each other?
check my new post yaa!
missing bee
These heels look fabulous
This outfit is just fabulous and above all your jacket, I love it !
pretty pretty pictures
and of course, pretty model too :)
don't watch eclipse
if you read the book, might as well leave the movie alone
if you don't, well.. the boys are worth to watch
thank you so much for stopping by
i LOVE your blog too ;)
linked you and followed you on bloglovin
hope you do the same
check out my latest post
<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/
oooh perfect pics! :)
stop by ! xoxo
wow the lighting in your photos are amazing! great photography!
amazing photography & great outfit!
http://thatssoofetch.blogspot.com/
amazing, great and magic
love it
this is a bit risqué
ms. margeret this is fantastic!
I wish I had the confidence to wear something like that :)
xx
ps. that jumper is just wowwwww can't wait to see it.
nice post and nice outfit
Loving the pants, the whole outfit works terrifically too I've been looking for the perfect round framed sunglasses and yours are gorgeous :)
www.fashionat5.blogspot.com
These pictures are lovely, the light is so beautiful!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue
hi margaret!
lovely outfit! and i envy you for having such a great figure to pull it off! im not sure abt sydney but its freezing here in SA! cant wait for warmer times! have so many outfits i want to wear but its too cold!
I love this outfit :)
Amazing! I really like the jacket and the shoes!!
Mysterious G.,
www.kingdomofgina.com
thanks
I just know you!!
I see you're great ^^
divine shoes
I follow you
kisses♥
absolutely stunning pictures! you are gorgeous xx
love this look lady
buttonsandbowsla.com
Put on some clothes. Tacky underwear isn't styling.
Super super hot LOVE IT <3
erisunreal.blogspot.com
love the outfit and photos! come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com xoxo
thank you for your nice comment :)
I really like these pictures, awesome light :)
I love your high waist pants so much! you look amazing!
x
Wow thoes photos rocks! Really nice outfit and inspiring!
XoXo Drakulya
cool lace jacket <3
omg those shoes girl!!!!
work them =)
-Bionica
Post a Comment