Sunday, 11 July 2010

The answer is blowin' in the wind.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Scarlet Room Chiffon Lightweight Toga Dress - SpinDizzyFall Vintage Acetate Sunglasses - DENTS Brown Leather Gloves

More love for dear Eliza's balcony, and the gorgeous girl herself who snap-snap-snappied these for me (though she possibly caught me on a bad hair day :D). I was in some odd half-changed state in terms of clothing, and oddly enough, I like the results. Especially when just chilling with Bob Dylan. Good guy, that one :)

I love how sunlight plays on sheer fabrics - the floaty layers of this dress don't disappoint in the slightest. I always feel so mythical-creature-like wearing it. The Scarlet Room has also gotten a whole lot of new stock in too. Click here to drool all over your keyboard.

Yummeh :p

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us



Hope you all had an awesome weekend! Mine was pretty average. So much work *twitch* :)

P.S. Don't forget to try your luck in THE GIVEAWAY!

*love*

xx

46 comments:

Jess said...

LOVE the last shot. So serene. w/e- Average is the word. xxx

The Serial Dresser said...

ha I wanted to make a comment on the previous post but it's too late. oh well!
I just lovelovelove this dress. spotted it a while ago and can't wait to get my hands on it. it looks gorgeous on you!
xoxo

Vonny said...

wondreful post :D

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Ohhh, i love that dress, i've been thinking about getting the white version of it :D yours looks lovely!
xxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

great dress...l o v e i t !!!

xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Laura Tenshi said...

Great outfit, love the sunglasses.

Silkybow said...

You look stunning!
The dress is gorgeous, I have been wanting to find something like this... but in white ^_^

Heather said...

Beautiful dress and pictures.


http://behindthelashes.com
*giveaway this week*

Paula Taboada said...

Great look :D
Your pictures are fantastic^^
Kiss

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

great pictures!!! love the shades!!

http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love your dress and sunglasses! :)

Andrea
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com/

Rebecca Jane said...

That dress is so pretty! Love it

Esther said...

such a pretty dress <3 & noo not a bad hair day at all! :)

bubblistyle said...

i love the dress!!! ^_^ and the pictures are amazing- everything from the light, the background and your dress looks like it was made for each other. :)
p.s: ~thanks for visiting my blog~
http://www.bubblistyle.blogspot.com

Alix said...

hihi
crazy photos with old cd :)
nice :)

Anonymous said...

I really like the contrast of the old-school gloves paired with the modern one-shoulder dress. So great!

Amanda Corrine said...

wonderful pictures :)

diptea said...

About time I bought a one shoulder dress of myself. I love the neckline of your dress, its perfect to hide my ample boobies. :)

Anonymous said...

you look fantastic! love your sunnies!
xxx

Anonymous said...

your so hot! Love the sun and your shadesss


x
http://www.sweeetjanee.blogspot.com/
http://www.sweeetjanee.blogspot.com/
http://www.sweeetjanee.blogspot.com/

Nazneen Zainal Abidin said...

nicely done! I like the combo of leather gloves with the flirty dress :)

Xx Nazneen
www.neensynaye.blogspot.com

iza said...

aamaaaaaaazing glass i want now :O
so perfect.
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox
:)

chantelle said...

oh, you are amazing! i love the one shoulder dress, stunning :) and the leather gloves are fabulous! gorgeous girl ♥

cee said...

love the lighting and the pictures are beautiful.

http://chaoticdesolation.blogspot.com

Irene's Beautyblog said...

Such a great outfit! You are so pretty and stylish :)

xoxo,
Irene

Closet Fashionista said...

Love that dress and you look gorgeous! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Rosa said...

I love that dress on you.
Gosh your skin looks so flawless!

Kent Johnson said...

I am thinking black gloves might work a little better. Mind you, have seen some decidedly different styling choices recently with gloves...

Jess the Chipster said...

bob dylan - yes! wherever you are in australia, it can't be sydney. it is too fucking chilly to wear chiffon here.

LustyCapuccino said...

Great style! Love the dress.

Kiss

LustyCapuccino

ella said...

gorgeous photos :) love the dress!

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Gorgeous dress.
Love the gloves!!!

Amanda said...

You look good in this dress! ;)

Inez said...

love those photo's they are amazing!

Not a Paper Cup said...

Awesome theme, and the black dress is really stunning!

Unknown said...

you r absolutely amazing
i love the sunnies and the photos r stunning x

BeckyDazzler said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog! Loving yours!! x

mutianugrabita said...

hey, wanna exchange link? I've link and follow you. btw thanks for dropping a comment on my blog :)

Katka said...

you look really good in this dress! Perfect photos!

Lis-x- said...

Love that dress! I am seriously considering getting it when I have money! Do you know if it offers shipping to the uk?

Lis xXx

Amy said...

I love your dress and those sunglasses are so cool! x
P.S - I love the header for your blog

menina raposa said...

great blog, great style & btw great album!
love your sunnies...
xx

kelly ann said...

so so so pretty! i love the one-shouldered dress. and i adore bob dylan, especially on vinyl... i have two of his records and they sound incredible!

Rose said...

love that dress... im digging the asymmetrical so bad lately :)
holidays are half relaxing, half drama drama but im pushing through. its a pretty rank "break" actually, so much work to do and all my friends whove finished school think its "so messed up to have holiday work" and i am feeling that so bad :/
gold coast was a dream, so nice to get away from it all but unfortunately got back and realised all my new purchases are only summer appropriate! silly silly!
and there, for you miss, is an essay :D

mashi said...

awesome post, love how you're still able to embrace the slightest bit of sun in this cold weather

Love the gloves

Kenya Meon said...

this dress is absolutely stunning on you! love it love it love it!
& lovely blog btw definately following!