Friday, 16 July 2010

That's where you'll find me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Junk Clothing Striped Crop Tee - Lee's Hi-cheeky Short - Rubi Lace Tights - Sleepy Face

On Eliza's beloved balcony again (taken by the lovely girl herself too), with a slightly dazed expression that's usually a result of drinking too much lemon tea before I go to bed - the fact that I know that weirds me out a little :) It could also be because I haven't touched anything distantly related to makeup in the past 2 weeks for reasons unknown (this is about to change for the better). Either way, apologies that I look slightly off the planet :p

I'm yet to figure out how exactly the fabric on this Junk Clothing is logically possible (and this observation of mine isn't done any justice in these shots) - the white stripes are actually the prettiest lace, and yet there are no seams between them. Either way, I'm in love with the boxy cut and the ever-so-slight sheerness that makes the cold more (known fact that sheer + sunlight = :O).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us


Hope you've all had a fantastic week - with a very well-deserved weekend, I'll say. And can I just say: this year is flying by ridiculously fast... please do slow down...

P.S. Only one more day to enter the giveaway! So get clicking!

*love*

xx

33 comments:

Isabel said...

i love love the striped tee!

Nora said...

love the top!

hugs and kisses,
NORA

Anonymous said...

your tee is so cute i love the stripes and the fact that it is b&w

xoxo

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

amazing shirt! love it!

http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com/

Bailey Hospodor said...

Im in LOVE with this outfit, you look gorgeous!


billyhoss.blogspot.com
billyhoss.blogspot.com
billyhoss.blogspot.com
xo

Unknown said...

totaly love this outfit!!! :D
xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Like the baggy top! The fabric is really sweet!
xxxxxxxxxx

Bakcocó said...

love your top!

xx charmediem*

rachel said...

stripes are so fabulous on you! love the whole look..!

teresweetstyle said...

woww! great look!!
i love the navy t-shirt, is great on you!

very kisses from
http://sweetsyte.blogspot.com/

Contact said...

You know how I love each edits you presented in your blog. once again, I love your outfit. I will post this day a lil' article about your lovely and fresh blog. See you one day I hope. XXX

Alice said...

You look so pretty ^^

Jess Tran said...

Amazing white/black lace combo. x

kelly ann said...

you look just wonderful in stripes! <3

Arrianna said...

very cute outfit and very very pretty pics :D

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Lace Tights!!!!

ari said...

love the stripes. :)

Rosa said...

I love the location of where these photos are taken. They frame your outfit perfectly!

Unknown said...

your so amazing and pretty as usual
i love the t-shirt and i love the fotos
your blog is amazing as well
xxxx

Miss Violet Bell said...

Lovely photos. It looks like a fabulous balcony!
Happy weekend :)

MVB.xx

Daphne said...

you look amazing.:) do not need make up at all! thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog so I could find out about this one of yours.xx
lots of love,
Daphne

Jess said...

I love the first shot, so beautiful. The positioning and location are just right. Obvious love of striped, I like the lace factor worked into it. Hot!

Have a lovely weekend darl x

Ayanna Michelle said...

CUTE, to say the least.
adorable! <3

http://quenchknowledge.blogspot.com

Valerie Friedrich said...

Hiiii! You have to check out my "Gangin' Up" post. I referenced and wrote about you, as I think you're amazing...I hope you don't get freaked, but I love love Lulu in Chains.

You have to check out today's post...it's right up your alley. Spikes, jewels, chains, gas stations....lol. xo Valerie

http://imstarvin.blogspot.com/2010/07/gas-station-glamour.html

Alixanne said...

You look absolutely lovely sans makeup! One of the lucky few.. ♥

Yaary said...

beauty i love this outfit! those tights are awesome and i really want and need that top!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopped by. I like this whole look.. it taste like summer on holiday. Great!

She Wore It Well said...

looking fab darling, even sans make up x

Sil Faria said...

Wow.. this tights are beautiful!! *-*
And the look is perfect!!
kisses..
http://silfaria.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words Margaret!

I like the photos! You have a very interesting blog and a keen style, I didn't think twice about following. Look forward to more.

www.expressionsrealia.com

Prutha Raithatha said...

love the high waist-ed shorts

Romance Is Boring said...

love the striped tee!

romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

x

Shukura Li said...

Hiya nice to hear from you again

and im so happy your a fan im super flattered =)that makes me sooo happy!

dont worry about the delayed response some people on blogger think they're too famous to get back to people at all lol...sometime u jus loose track and get busy tho

i need to wear heels more often if anything...ok that makes it much cooler that you actually wear them in real life too

im glad u like the pics i have 4more rolls to come
xx

Shukura