Monday, 12 July 2010

Kostas Murkudis.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kostas Murkudis' work is an amazing source of artistic inspiration - this collection, in particular, plays with the most incredible mix of fabrics that and silhouettes that become really obvious in the equally impressive photography of this lookbook - all you have to do is scroll through and stare at the shadows dancing all over that wall from some incredible lightsource to understand the depth Kostas was set on achieving when he developed his concept. I'm always one for asymmetry and movement, and these pieces have both of those with unexpected colours and cute to go with it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

I would do anything to traipse around town in that white cape.

Speechless yet? :) See more pieces HERE.

P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

*love*

xx

29 comments:

Not a Paper Cup said...

Speechless. Yes.

:)
Amazing photos. thanks!

Cristina R said...

cool, loving that lighting

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow I LOVE those!! The first is my favorite :D I love the movement and the clothes are gorgeous
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com

Sparkles said...

no 6: the one shouldered white cut-up dress... my heart has just stopped!

Unknown said...

O M G ! ! !
love it....

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Insolent Adolescence said...

LOVELOVELOVE...
The 7th photo...I WANT IT!


xxxx
-Marinna.

Inez said...

love her style!!

Alice said...

Great pics :]

Amanda Corrine said...

the shoes are pretty rad too :)

Laura Gerencser said...

Great pics!!!

devin leiva said...

I love her crazy make up lol
Im in love with the first dress
it' s great .
xoxo
twinn-love.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Very exquisite.


http://behindthelashes.com
*giveaway this week*

...Iww... said...

:O great collection :D I love outfit form 5 and 6 pic

MMM said...

I love the blog!! and I think the first image is so original and cool...

if you have time have a look at

www.modemuffins.blogspot.com

Adda said...

The pieces are stunning...the shoes, dresses and accessories! I have never heard of this designer but I might have found a new favorite!

Sammi said...

Wow. I'm with you. Completely fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous collection! The first dress is WOW!

http://shrilovesyou.blogspot.com/

Kent Johnson said...

Lovely shoot.

Damsels said...

the photos are spectacular and show the clothes in a great way

Blicious said...

these pictures are stunning! amazing!


xoxo

Alyssa said...

beautiful photos! i love that black cape! i want everything!!
xx. alyssa

http://macaroons-and-me.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i just discover your blog and i really like it, beautiful pictures by the way.
you have great style and my dream is to visit Australia tehehe i just wanted to let you know!

xoxo

PJ said...

Beautiful colors! Simply amazing!

http://daejaporte.blogspot.com

Gricia (Cia) said...

ahhh..beyond words

www.missgricia.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

Love the 3rd and 6th dress!! Absolutely divine!


<3 Kelly

Melissa said...

AMAZING!
xx

Anonymous said...

Utter perfection.

Anonymous said...

Utter perfection.

Anonymous said...

Thx u for stopping in my blog!! unfortunately i have erased your comment by error. Your blog is cute!! love your style and your creativity!!