Sunday, 3 October 2010

Forget the thorns.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
From left to right: Assorted Feathered Crown Headdress (use your imagination) - TOPSHOP Knitted Slouchy Cocoon Jumper - Alexander McQueen Celtic Lace Leggings - Forever 21 Mary Jane Pumps - Elizabeth and James Silver Knuckle Ring - OBEY Pyramid Ring

I was honestly going to do an outfit post for you all this morning, but it started pouring at about 7am and hasn't given up till now - and logically, I don't think I should be going outside at 11 o'clock at night :) Instead, I'll try for tomorrow (glaring at the rainclouds right now...) and in the meantime, we can all lust at this little collage I put together for Sunday night over-it-all-dom.

You all remember me raving about these beautiful Forever 21 Mary Janes a few weeks ago and asking if anyone was willing to sell me a pair, right? Well sadly, and I don't blame them, nobody was ready to part with their babies, so here is "Casting Call" round two for anyone willing to sell - true to Size 8, Size 7 (I can squish), or Size 9 (I can pad it out with insoles). You see how in love I am!? Drop me an email if you feel like making me jump up and down smiling :p

I realise this is more of an Autumny, Wintry ensemble, but I couldn't not post this beautiful pile of a knitted cocoon in my obsession du jour - beige/sand/nude (or... rose as our dear TOPSHOP colour-namers call it). Slightly less attainable, but still starry-eyed: McQueen awesomeness on legs. Yum yum yum. And the feathers? Try to imagine them lined up in a crown of feathers on a black ribbon. More and more, I find that pieces I dream up to go in these ensembles of mine don't actually exist... on the internet anyway - so I have to improvise, and you have to run away with your imagination. Good or bad? Intensive DIYs post-exams, methinks! I've already made a pledge with Manthy about making this crown of feathers :)

Happy Sunday, friends!

P.S. Don't forget to enter the new giveaway HERE and to vote for Shine By Three for H&M HERE... and checking out my new wikifashion page HERE can't hurt either :D

*love*

xx

28 comments:

Not a Paper Cup said...

Those leggings are killer!! :)

Gabriele said...

That shoes...I adore it!

www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

G.

daisychain said...

I loveee those leggings!

PookeBoop♥ said...

Feathers,leggins and rings! I love it!♥

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE this outfit, perfection
I remember when you posted that, and if only it had been before I made my order I could have gotten them for you :p
But if I ever see them online or in the store I'll pick them up and if you want them I'll sell them to you, if not I'll put them on ebay ;)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Nádia said...

Love those pieces!!! Especially those Alexander McQueen beauties!!! OMG!


http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

♥ Miss. Savvy Savings said...

MAGARET DEARRRR~ MY GOD! I HAVEN'T SPOKEN TO YOU IN YONKERS!

Looking good as always~ I'm back form the dead now so I am now free to stalk you!. .... . . Severly :P

Hope you have a wonderful week and talk to you soon~

oxox
Susi

Unknown said...

Great picks...glad to have found your blog..I'm your newest follower now!

vdcouture said...

awesome stuffs my fave are the stockings <3

vdcouture

Lisette Pool - 24/7 STYLISH said...

nice Items!!

Lots of love, Lisette
sweetlisette.blogspot.com

Vera said...

i'm all for big slouchy chunky knit sweaters like the one from topshop! booooo.
also just scrolled down and really loving your picks from talulah. gorgeous gorgeous.

Camilla said...

if it helps, I tried the shoes on, and they hurt like a b****. But no pain no gain, right? Good luck haha, and I need that topshop cocoon jumper in my life, stat.

INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

stylefrontier said...

this is lovely and i love the rings :)

daniela kate morosini said...

i will see you next year lady! i do really your love blog, it's one of the few i throughly read xx

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Obey ring and the Topshop jumper xx

Anonymous said...

the leggins definitley a looker! voted for you!!


you too for ME, please! ;)

xoxo

http://bit.ly/a5e37m

sue@inspirefashionphotography.com said...

i love the leggings and the chunky sweater with the chucky heel mary janes!! loves the style~!!

devin leiva said...

I love the 2 finger ring I need
me one of those in my life =)
xo
DOLLMEUP

Wanda said...

thank you :) I love venetian masks<3 yes do it I like to see some pictures of you with your mask :)

Juliette said...

Wow, my god, such an amazing blog ! Thanks your SO much for your comments, i'm so glad ! XOX

desde my ventana said...

Love these leggins!!!
Bss

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Love the obey ring.

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
Daisy Dayz Day Zero Challenge

Anonymous said...

those leggings are truly epic.

also - went into david jones shoe department today. i should not be allowed in. came out yearning for marc jacobs gum boots ($400+) and chloe flats ($700+). that place is not healthy. sigh.

like a fox said...

i have 3 different topshop cocoon jumpers. slightly excessive since its no longer winter... oops.

check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at

http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com

Aubrey said...

Love all of your cute ideas margaret. I love buying things for my home but I often forget to buy things for me :) I will visit back often for ideas.
Im now following you- Thanks for visiting my site as well and your sweet comment.
Cheers-
Aubrey

bravegrrl said...

i want that jumper in black :)

Workplace Lawyers Melbourne said...

Amazing collection i got the jumper in black :p

Botox said...

i love that legging really sexy and unique