Wednesday, 13 October 2010

ManiQuin.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's more than reasonable for me to declare my love for up-and-coming hit beachwear label (flying the Aussie flag!) ManiQuin - and not just because I'm looking forward to spending far too much time at the beach after exams. The label's impressive flare for puzzle-piecing prints and cuts, so that they compliment each other in the most adorable or sophisticated of ways, always makes for a beautiful collection that hails Aussie Summer as the best and only kind.

In this collection, I'm loving the free-floating, trapeze-type cuts - and how great are the fabrics! I'm ridiculously in love with that one-piece (last shot). I'm feeling a resurgence of one-pieces. And I like it. And I need the awesome cross-back magic of this ManiQuin one, methinks!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Check out more of ManiQuin HERE. And maybe get some Summer shopping done HERE :D

P.S. I need this rabbit hat for next winter :)

*love*

xx

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might need the rabbit hat for now. It's getting really chilly in Germany.

Rebecca Maureen said...

Can't get past how cool the hat/hood is!

Cherry Plum said...

I adore the dress.

Really nice blog!

Kisses from Spain

http://cherryishername.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

i have a rabbit hat :P
xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

thx for leaving a comment on my blog babe!!!! Love your blog!!!!!


xxx julia
NYC

http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/

Kel & Jaz said...

wow I love the first and third photos with the rabbit ears! so cute!!

xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

rouli said...

amazin post!

ur floral skirt below is so coooooooooool

kiss

Kenziefaith said...

I soo wish I could pull that look off! It's super cute

www.Kenziefaith.blogspot.com x

J. said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!

ANGELIQUE / DANIELLE said...

wow! we love that picture the colors on it look so pretty and the hat or we dont know how its called the thing she has on the head jaja it awesome!

www.lookslabmx.com

Catita said...

such cool rabbit hat! great sandals too!
catita
xoxo

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

wow beautiful images, I love the colours and hues in them!

Those shoes in the pictures are wonderful, would love to own some!

Char x

mashi said...

Love the material of the first skirt, so pretty x

The last picture is super sensual, I want something like that too

Flashes of Style said...

This is soo lovely!! <3

Stacey Kay said...

These are fantastic! Love the first photo!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Check out my blog’s giveaway- headbands from Tied Up & Tousled!

KIRSTY IRWIN said...

Fantastic stuff!
And loving that rabbit hat!
good find

xx Black Adder Fashion
*** GIVEAWAY ON NOW ***

like a fox said...

love the negatives.

check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at

http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com
http://commeunrenard.blogspot.com

kelly ann said...

i want everything in that first photo. i LOVE the pattern and colours!!

Glayki said...

SO CUTE!

hobovogue . said...

incredible. beautiful colors and such vivid photos...

<33 v

Imogen said...

So sweet and great pictures.

Regan said...

Great photos!! xxoo

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

That rabbit hat is amazing. And the shoes...wow!! :)SArahD

A Glamorous Way of Thinking said...

Adorable. x

http://aglamorouswayofthinking.blogspot.com/

daniela kate morosini said...

three cheers for animal hats!t

Vera said...

loving these looks too :)
hahaha i think i need that rabbit hat RIGHT NOW since it's almost winter on this side of the world :(

ProprPostur said...

That rabbit hat is to die for.

http://proprpostur.blogspot.com/

Stefani said...

Such a cool hat!
Love your blog!Follow you now:)

xx