Friday, 24 December 2010

It's Friday. It's Christmas time.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Cassette Society Striped Shoulder Playsuit - GLUE Store Studded Vest - Greatest Glasses of all time - Junk Clothing Bra

Who cares if it's a streetstyle sin to have icky hair, too much of a good thing, and no shoes in sight - where the good thing is heavy, drapey black, and brass studs and stripes... and I lie I was actually wearing shoes. It's Christmas, it doesn't feel like it, I painted my photos red and green, and I will sit at home tomorrow knowing that I earned $62 at work today... and that I'll spend double that on a half decent New Years' dress. Any ideas?

Back to black and gold - I really like how the back of my jumpsuit is drapey and then the sides of the amazing vest (thaaankyou Sara from GLUE for lending it to me!) are drapey. I felt like a giant alternative blanket, but that's ok. I eBayed these insane steam-punky glasses a few weeks ago. Even if I never wear them, the novelty of looking like Mickey Mouse without the Mouse is still there.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We wrapped up at Stylestalker for the year, but I promise when we start back next year I'll slyly snap some behind the scenes photos. And for those of you who've been wondering about how my Lomographic adventures are going, I have 4 rolls of film waiting to be developed so I will have some to show you all very soon!

Merry Christmas, lovers!! So much love heading to every corner of this little blogosphere :) Stay safe and eat lots!

*love*

xx

45 comments:

Sophia said...

I love the glasses, they remind me of National Treasure - which has got to be one of the best movies

Carmen To said...

love this outfit!
you look awesome :)

love, carmen

Ladinia DalinTasya said...

i love your glasses sooo bad :)

xoxo
-T-

Vonny said...

amazing glasses and love your hair :) merry christmas!

SIMONA said...

Merry Christmas to you too girl :) your glasses are pure perfection!

xx
Simona
http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/

Kent Johnson said...

love love that last shot. Happy Christmas M.Z.

Anaivilo said...

Lovely photos!
Your glasses really are something
Have a Merry Christmas dear! :D

Anonymous said...

omg, i actually have those glasses! woop

guccilily

Elisabeth said...

gosh, your sunglasses are so originals ! love them ! cute outfit, stunning :) xx

Geraldine Hutt said...

the first picture is gorgeous!
i love that vest!!

Unknown said...

AMAZING! Love your glasses *___*

http://vicissitudinilombarde.blogspot.com/

mashi said...

Love the playsuit. Merry Christmas dear, have a safe one x

Fourth Daughter said...

Christmas hasn't even begun and you're already thinking of New Year!? Great forward planning! Unfortunately Melbourne's weather lately has meant that any planning is a total waste of time. However I do plan to wear a roomy outfit so I can eat lots (only cos I'm following your excellent advice, of course!)
Merry Christmas!

Chrissy Lau said...

Merry Christmas Margaret!
Love those glasses. I think it's going to inspire my next drawing.
Great to meet you this year, all the best for next. X

Monroe Steele said...

Wow you look stunning. i love this black outfit. great sunglasses too

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Baby Budget Blog said...

Great look; super cool shades! Merry Christmas!!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Unknown said...

Stunning look! Your shades are way too cool and Merry Christmas to you as well!

Nyrha said...

Stunning shades! And merry x-mas for you too!

xx
http://maddenim.blogspot.com/

Camilla said...

Happy Christmas gorgeous, these are stunning x


Intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Marella said...

Amazing outfit!

Andrés Corella said...

Beautiful dress...and I wish a Merry Christmas!

xx
Andy

Briana said...

The perfect glasses.


www.brianathismoment.com

Zoe Schlacter said...

This look is incredible! I'm super duper obsessed with those sunglasses!

Unknown said...

wishing u a Merry Xmas too babe!!!

C:

http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com/

Vera said...

your outfits are so special - i was looking at your first picture for a good minute trying to figure out what exactly you were wearing :)
enjoy your christmas , dear!

http://project-vee.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Your shades are best! Merry Christmas Margaret!

-Unyime

Anonymous said...

Those glasses are asian tourist in the best possible way.. AMAZING

xx

cathy. said...

You look lovely, in love with those fancy glasses.

Merry Xmas!

xx

Lena said...

You look lovely! Merry Christmas!

Jin said...

girrrrrrrl!!
i should thank you for stopping by and gracing me with your comment only to find an amazing blog!!
im so jealous!! i wish i could pull off even just half of the outfits you wear!

Anonymous said...

the studded vest took my breath away :D
omg i really want that haha.
merry christmas to you too <3

Unknown said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS DARLING! Enjoy this magic time :D

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

eagle-eye-cherry said...

Merry Christmas!!! I like your glasses

Anonymous said...

F***ing amazing outfit *_* I looove the flipshades and the dress is lovely, too. Is it shoulder patted?

http://www.sextapeandcigarettes.blogspot.com

Hello Again Vintage said...

I'm so glad I stumbled on your blog. It's so cute. And your outfit is cute too! I love the way you put everything together.


xoxo,
Grace

www.helloagainvintage.blogspot.com

Carla Cenatiempo said...

love it! you have a great sense of putting things together :) loving your work margaret!

xoxo


http://defineduchesse.blogspot.com/

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

amazing sunglasses

kisses
AzaharaJS

Unknown said...

lovely photos :) xx

Anonymous said...

Hi,

This is a really nice post. Thanks for sharing this information.

karen@seorankforum.com
http://karensibert.com

Anonymous said...

Lovely outfit, amazing photos, and the glasses are totally crazy (loveee them)!

Jess said...

Merry Christmas Hun xxx

sbot said...

so cool!


Following your blog now, hope you'll want to follow mine too : )
www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

-Stephanie

FASHION PLAYROOM said...

I've just come across your blog!

WOW is all I can say right now. Haven't even finished browsing yet!!

Amazingly beautiful style, such a pretty face! Will be back for lots more :) xx

Jill
Fashionplayroom.com

Mei-li said...

aaa i love your glasses a mix between lady gaga and indianna jones i think aaaa

brigduong said...

The glasses! Ohmy I want them!