
Nothing mindblowingly spectacular today except that we got caught in the torrential rain and ended up looking like drenched waif children at the train station (haha... ha) with assorted flora woven into our hair - don't ask. Maybe I look better as a rose-garlanded drowned rat?
My darling girl Katie is over tonight and we're going a bit crazy crazy. The only way with fun times.


I'm not superhuman though - I still got stabbed by thorns while making this bad boy. It died about an hour after I snapped these.
I would like to put a self-ban on low-contrast, Summery coloured photos.
I would also like to announce that I am completely unprepared for Christmas.
That will be all.
*love*
xx















35 comments:
The photos are amazing! Loving the roses :oD
La Vie en Rose :D
Beautiful beautiful picture btw!
xx
fashion illustrations: Illustrated-Moodboard.com
Oh, how I love these photos! You look divine!
Love, Andrea
you looks like a martyr! but in a good way! you know, in a divine, feminine way! haha.
You still look amazing!
X
Mon
http://mon-is-me.blogspot.com
beautiful photos! Great lighting and colours, and it looks so natural! <3
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous
beautiful!!!
CHar x
wow, amazing shoots..love the color hues on the images!
I really like how these turned out, they have a very romantic feel.
Haha lol u still have some time to get some presents. Beautiful photos. The "bad boy" is so amazing. <3
skiepies.blogspot.com/
Fantastic pics!
S.
these are something else,really are beautiful
WOW Gorgeous Pictures!!! I love the roses:)
too gorgeous!!! :)
The wonderful photos!
Haha, what a brilliant idea.
you look ridiculously beautiful, as always.
x
intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com
low contrast summery photo's are too pretty to ban. love the wreath its very cute.
Scrapbook de la Emma
Lovely=)
wow, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! :)
xx
Simona
http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/
that's beautiful.
ahh, i really do love how these photos turned out though! :)
http://project-vee.blogspot.com/
I think that theese pics are too romantic, you're wonderful!!!
Hello darling, i would invite you to this unique Luxury brand giveaway that offers you the chance to select yourself any article of any brand you love, raffleing off 5 precious gift cards. The first prize consist in a gift card for the tune of 300 euro, the second prize of 200, the last three of 50.
So, which best gift for X-mas?
Come to discover the rules:
www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com
oh marvelous photos, i love the processing, and the roses are spectacular!
I just love these photos.
Beautiful lights!
the roses are beautiful. you're so creative.
soooo over this crappy weather though!x
Love this head piece so beautiful, too bad it died shortly after..at least you got some wonderful photos
xoxo,jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com
Well all I can say is thank you for persevering with the wreath - you've made me smile - you look so beautiful wearing it. Isn't this rain just insane? I think there are enough people in the world who go crazy when it comes to Christmas - I'm a xmas slacker so I just let them have their fun:) xo
beautiful photos love the lighting. you look amazing. I nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award. Check it out on my latest blog post
xoxo Monroe
Fashion Steele NYC
ps. check out my new blog
splashofsparkle.blogspot.com
love it <3 so beautiful ...
Wow the photos are amazing!
the photos are gorgeous. The light is so dreamy. I really can't imagine how you could look like a rat wearing these wonderful roses ^^
love, kimi
love.
your photos are just gorgeous and beautiful! xx
amazing pictures!
Post a Comment