
It is with so much love that I parade/dance/jump in this beautiful
Staple shirt thanks to the beautiful girls over at
Market HQ - I brought in the new year in its floaty awesomeness and haven't had the chance to share it till now. I haven't quite figured out the splashed-painted-marbled print, but the dusty pastel colours pretty much have me, conveniently colour-coordinated with my beloved TOPSHOP wedges and bralet (don't wear a white bra - I learnt this the hard way :p), all of which matched the pretty sunset.
Epic win.



Be sure to join me in drooling over more of Staple -
om nom nom.
I promise to wear these cut-offs less often. They're just too easy to bum around in :)
*love*
xx
42 comments:
Love the floaty blouse, really pretty :)
Love, vanilla
http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/
LOVE this!! Why must you always look so gorgeous? :)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
love the pictures where you're jumping!!! and the outfit too, of course :) those wisteria wedges are lovely!
xx
fashion illustrations: Illustrated-Moodboard.com
Beautiful outfit!!! I love your shirt and your wedges are adorable!!!
Kisses,
Cocò
Awesome photos! You look real good in the blouse.
xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com
gorgeous blouse, fabulous as always <3
vdcouture
Love the wedges, I need a pair!
And you look amazing in these photos (:
Willa
http://paledivision.blogspot.com/
Indeed beautiful colors and how fun that they match the background and sky :) I'm still a big fan of those wedges!
brunetteblogging.com
Beautiful beautiful BEAUTIFUL photos! <3
skiepies.blogspot.com/
the blouse is beautiful something that I definitely wear during summer time!! you look gorgeous
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com
This is a beautiful outfit! I adore the jumping shots:D
THIS IS AMAZING! PERFECTION!
http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/2011/01/ps-i-love-you.html
Love the look! And the first photos is so great!:D The wedges are amazing :D
I like your cut offs they're cute i love the jumping shots and your shoes are hott :D
i love the color palette of your top. btw you always look so graceful in your photos, you must be a dancer!
Great jumping photos...love the wedges. your legs look amazing. love the darker photos too (after sunset)
xoxo Monroe
Fashion Steele NYC
you are stunning:)
Your wedges are gorgeous!
www.toindigo.blogspot.com
Cool photos. Love the top and wedges! :)
haha, these are wonderful.
That top is just too cool
x
intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com
i can see why you wear the cutoffs so awesome. they look so worn in & right. the shirt is so beautiful & float against the style. im still mad with myself i never bought a pair of those wedges.x
http://thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com
wow epic indeed. Love those topshop wedges . they make lovely shoes.
Amazing outfit dear! Soooo lovely!
those wedges are beautiful!
www.dreamingofidaho.blogspot.com
Love the wedges!
That sunset it gorgeous! Love the print on the top.
xx
I NEED that top..and I wouldn't say no to the wedges either.
absolutely magical shots, you are so inspiring!
x
I love the jumping pictures!
gorgeous top! the colors are so pretty and it looks so light and airy...
i always love your photos, they are so creative and you always look like you have so much fun :)
Fashion Bag 411
what a beautiful top. i'm in love :)
http://project-vee.blogspot.com/
Your shirt is very beautiful. I love the soft colours and the pattern.
cropped shirt is just fantastic j'adore
super cool shoes!
stateofsunday.blogspot.com
Looking AMAZING in the Staple Shirt girl! We are happy you love it!
xMHQx
Love the pastel colours, so pretty x
I want your kinda-sheer top, your shorts and your shoes!! I want everything in this look!
I've been umming and ahhing over this in store. Looks great on you hun.
Hope the new year is treating you well xx
Your photos are always so dynamic and fun. I really need to get on with the whole jumping thing.
XX.
Mae Lu, @ thereafterish.
you do match the sunset! wonderful blouse!
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com
x Your Only Blackswan
The wedges and the blouse.
Just lovely!
Great Blog! I'm following!
Hope you do the same too.
:)
Stunning babe! Tell me how u do all that amazing jumping pictures all the time! I always try to do it but it looks like a clown and I can't catch the moment in the right way :-(
LOVE Julia
http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com
I have got same shoes in black they are wonderful!
Post a Comment