
You'll all recognise this super hot piece of Desert Fox by the lovely ladies at Stylestalker - Katie helped me out with a few snaps just before the sun disappeared this afternoon. Stylestalker is currently having a pop-up shop down at their office, and tomorrow (Sunday) is the last day! Make sure you come down and visit between 10am and 5pm at Studio 4, 21 Regent St, Redfern, NSW 2016.


I'll be there sporting the knotted awesomeness of this Jackal Dress and party party time in a playlist.
See you there!
P.S. I'm loving all these questions you've all been asking! Keep them coming HERE and I'll have answers up very soon!
*love*
xx















35 comments:
oh my, such a cool outfit and beautiful photos. I love love love it :)!
Love that shirt!
And I also very like the contrast of the pcitures! :)
I love it!!
yes! i remember that dress! looks gorgeous on you!!!
I love the detailing, SO gorgeous :)
Love, Vanilla
http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/
this dress is awesome love the color and detailing. great photos
xoxo Monroe
Fashion Steele NYC
lovin' the knots!
lovely!<3
www.fashionswing.blogspot.com
the dress is fabulous!
I love these pics so much
love the concept and the effects used
amazing!:)
the cross detail is ridc!
Omg the dress with all that knots ... sailor-ish details incorparated into a safari-ish dress. Awesome!
xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com
That dress looks fantastic!
GORGEOUS photos!
I love style stalker!
so cute!:)
www.modaslamona.blogspot.com
You are just much too pretty.
I may fly over to Australia just to steal some of the Desert fox collection.
Totally joking, I will pay for it with proper cash.
x
intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com
how beautiful & I love the colors!
That dress looks like it was made only for you! It suits you sooo well!
Hi Margaret!
Thanks for visiting my blog and for that lovely comment!
I love the rope detail of the dress. And I love the messy bun in the previous post. I wish I could get my hair to look like that but it never does.
Come visit me again soon and I'll keep up with you by following.
--Ashley
araeofstyle.blogspot.com
WOW! THAT DRESS IS AMAZING AND IT LOOKS ON YOU SO PERFECT!
NOW I'M FOLLOWING YOU!
IF YOU HAVE SOME MINUTE, PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG AND DROP A LINE!AND IF YOU LIKE IT FOLLOW ME! I WILL SO APPRECIATE IT!
♥
xo Ra
Fabulous detailing and these pics are so gorgeous! :)
x
i really love your photos! katie did an awesome job! :) that rope dress is really cool too!
xx
heyrocketgirl
Love this dress! Thanks for coming by my blog and your lovely comment - always appreciated ;) xx
Gorgeousss pictures, you look stunning!
awesome dress !!
hey mate, thanks for the comment.
your blog is brilliant!
I really love the photos,photography of your blog is stunning! amazing dress too
thanks for you comment
www.elekonchicboutique.com
Hey Margaret,
Thanks for checking out my blog, I love the way your dress, super chic. I'm following you now, I hope you follow back.
Later,
Jimmy
http://www.delastyle.blogspot.com
great shots.
I Margaret! I just love your pictures and style.
Kisess
erika
http://becauseyouarefashion.blogspot.com/
hey love,
you totally rock this dress. only just stumbled on your blog. love it!
http://thishyperreality.blogspot.com/
You look so beautiful in these shots! very classic! i love it! x
that dress is so amazing, i really love the knotted details of it and the color is great
beautiful photos!
Fashion Bag 411
the dress is gorgeous! love it!!=)
love the Stylestalker!
the girls are totally a geniuses
you look really amazing!
Really cool dress, and great outfit in the post with sequined gold top and brown skirt!!
And we love Florence & The Machines too!!
Post a Comment