Sunday, 23 January 2011

Sorry - Private Party.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I make it no secret that AL&ALICIA is definitely one of my all time favourite labels for its fresh take on basics, and refreshingly relaxed take on all things that wouldn't work in any other context. I've blogged, photographed and jumped through two of Alicia's super-awesome collections, but this latest one by the appropriately exclusive name of Private Party, is definitely the trump card to date.

The mix of sheers, nudes and blacks with cutting short, cutting off, cutting Vs, is definitely adventurous in its own right - and furthermore, flawlessly constructed. And I'm also now in love with double-sized Lennon glasses :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Get your Private Party on with the rest of the collection HERE.

*love*

xx

40 comments:

S said...

Loving that spotted vest, and that satin tee dress. Amazing collection.

Vanilla said...

Lovley collection, Love the tights in pick 2 :)

Love, vanilla

http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

The pics look like something you'd get from a night out, they're so cool!/typical of fb uploaded photos haha
Love the basic colour scheme!
xx S

Mia M. said...

the tights on the second photo are so cool!

bisous,
mia

heylilahey.blogspot.com

Suyinsays said...

amazing photos - thanks for sharing them!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

come check out the 100th post!
www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

Beautiful pics! loving the outfits very much! x

Sandra Leiva said...

Love the pictures, the tights are amazing!! <3

Unknown said...

The the pics! Specially the first one. Thx for stoping by I now follow you.

Kisses XXOO

Sandora

Unknown said...

love the yellow glasses!


xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

modaslamona said...

I love the whole collection!and your blog!;) now i'm following u!

thank u soooo much for your comments!

xxoo

www.modaslamona.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi!
We loved your blog! Following you ;) It's a shame that at the moment we don't ship international. However, you still can take a look to our shorts and vote at our new post: Yes or no?
Kisses!!!

http://q2webblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.q2.com.es/pretienda/index.html
http://www.q2.com.es/

Aida said...

lovely blog, i love the sunglasses!
xxx

Anonymous said...

lovely pictures!!!and great blog, thanks for your comment!i'm following you!muack

number the first said...

awesome collection! I've found a new love ♥

http://numberthevegas.blogspot.com/

Closet Fashionista said...

Looooooove it! Such a gorgeous collection!
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com

KINGA said...

These sunglasses are amazing ! Love it !

xoxo,Kinga.

aleica said...

Hi! Thank you for your comment! Now I´m studying so much to pass my next exams!I´ll come back in february :) I hope see you soon!

xoxo!!!

rouli said...

both looks so cool:))

kiss my dear

xx

Aki No Yuutsu said...

gosh!!! their beautiful!!!
Lovin' the shades!!!

Cybelle e Fabi said...

Love the blog!!!!Thanks for the visit!!!Xxoox Cybelle & Fabi


http://www.fromustwoyou.com/

Stylison said...

great collection! I adore the circular specs the most!


xoxo
http://stylison.blogspot.com/

No me mires ♥ said...

Thanks for your visit!! your blog is beautiful(L)

kisses♥

Unknown said...

Hi gorgeous!
Great pics, I love them and great blog too!
I'm following you!
Kisses

More than Mode said...

Love it!!!!! ;)
xoxo

MarĂ­a said...

Thank you very much for leaving me a comment!
I didn'y know that brand as it doesn't exist here in my country, but you're right the basics are wonderful!

xoxo

quierounblogdemoda.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wow love the photos!!!! great looks!
kisses

http://10items-or-less.blogspot.com/

Nikita said...

this brand is amazing, il definately be checcking them out in the future!
thank you for your lovely comment & youre blog is awesome!
xx Nikita

Jelka Lepever said...

I adore these pictures!

www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com NEW NAME!

Friend in Fashion said...

ummmm - NEED those sunnies! Great label :)

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x

il mio piccolo capriccio by Fabiola said...

very beautiful!
I have gone through your blog and I love it! .. is great!
Many thanks for your comment on my blog!
This pictures are great!
I follow. Big kisses

Anonymous said...

completely in love with these outfits and photos.

Einfach moi said...

AWESOME photos!!
i really love your blog :DD

xoxo

Jessica said...

omg! thank you for sharing this!! i love their color palette and all the sheer materials.so pretty and feminine!

Kacrates said...

I like it too. You can dress it up or down

Publish my Style said...

amazing outfits, young and fresh! gonna check out their store now=)

http://publishmystyle.blogspot.com/

Lee Oliveira said...

Love the young/rockn'roll kinda of attitude...
Great photos girls..
I need those yellow sunglasses.
Lee x

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

LOVELY!))

Unknown said...

Love all pics and blog!! <3

XX

That Girl Lucy said...

those sheer cutout striped black leggins are mad, and yesss in love with the oversize lennin-esque glasses!

Anonymous said...

daymn i love every piece! x

guccilily