
POLYGON STORE Free Love Crop Top - Vintage Skirt - Swedish Hasbeens Sky High Clogs in Natural Leather from Solestruck.com - YesStyle.com Felt Wide Brim Hat - ASOS Boyfriend Belt - Vintage Bag
Too much polychiffon in the same eyeful? I'm sorry - I really couldn't resist with the ruffles and sweetheart neckline of this POLYGON top! I somehow managed to half-tuck the ruffles into my favourite belt (which I quite like)... but the amazing skirt (that I got for $7 at Rozelle Markets last weekend) is very much alive and breathing - would you look at that colour! I swear it'll never fade: here's to dancing through 2011 in it!
Coincidently, my amazing Hasbeens from Solestruck managed to form a strange alliance with pink ruffles, plus the new love of my life aka. Mr Felt Wide Brim Hat who I've been pining after for ever-and-a-half. YES I can now kick Indiana-Jones-ass. In a sea green skirt. I should start a Felt Hat Army - starting with all you YesStyle lovers.
Life is good.





Getting my act together with Lookbook.nu! HYPE:
Today I officially enrolled at University of Sydney! Uni starts in about a month, which is insanely scary to think about! Who has some starting-Uni tips for me?
Keep Tweeting and Bloglovin'!
*love*
xx















111 comments:
Good luck with uni gorgeous girl. The second and last shot are perfect, bit like yourself xx
Loving your chiffon skirt! Ah, I'm going back to uni in a month too. What are you studying?
ooh i am in love with the first shot!
Fantastic colours and I'm insanely jealous of that skirt. It's absolutely adorable! Love reading your blog missy!
xx
stephtea.blogspot.com
Wow! That skirt is amazing and incredible and completely divine!
My advice: be outgoing and force yourself to make friends. I'm naturally shy, but making friends really helped me get over homesickness.
Good luck with uni :) LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit it's so pretty :)the skirt is a beautiful colour
Love, vanilla
http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/
how are your photos so amazing!!! and you look gorgeous :) good luck with uni btw, im starting as well but up at the queensland university of technology :)
x
nrahrahrah.blogspot.com
loving your outfit! and how you added the belt to this look, really good mix!
i think when it comes to uni- try to find that perfect balance of having fun/ meeting new people and studying- then you'll be just fine and will surely enjoy your time=) x
http://publishmystyle.blogspot.com/
Hey Margaret! Thanks for your comment! Love the colours and you lokk pretty with this outfit!
I like a lot.
Kisses!
http://lapetiteaisha.blogspot.com/
beautiful, i like it very much, the colour are so pretty.
love mari.
Love your look: the skirt, the clogs ¡gorgeous!
Thanks for visiting mu blog!
Xx
beautiful skirt! love the vibrant colour! good luck with starting uni, it's exciting! x
your look is amazing!
thank you for the lovel comment :)
i love your outfit!!!
i follow you :D
xo anja
http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com
I super love your top and your skirt!!!
great shots with a perfect outfit
X
http://monicakosasih.blogspot.com/
amazing! magic! amazing!
xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
"What happened to Andre?!" haha...now I want to watch that season...maybe tonight when I get home :)
anywayyyy....LOVE this outfit :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by.
Beautiful pictures. Love your hat and ruffle top.
XXX
What a lovely blog you have! We liek your styl!
Should we follow eachother? Let us know!
Xo
Cana and Hazal
from Amsterdam
http:sistersandsisters2.blogspot.com
Hellooooo!!! todo un descubrimiento tu blog...me encanta tu estilo..he visto que ya conoces mi blog.¿Sabes que regalaré la camisa negra al final de febrero a alguna de mis seguidoras?? y me encantarÃa enviarla hasta Australia...muaaaaa
Wow. The outfit is amazing. You look gorgeous!
http://the-aili.blogspot.com/
Hi Margaret!:
Many thanks for your visit :)
I have liked your blog very much: great pictures and outfits!
I have added to my blogroll :)
Here is a new follower!
XOXO
http://elbazardemarisse.blogspot.com/
Thanks for your sweet comment!
Amazing photos and great style!
If you want to follow me, I'll follow you back :)
hola guapa, gracias por pasarte por mi blog, yo ya te sigo, me ha encantado tu blog.
besitos.
Everything about this outfit is just gorgeous! The colors, the ruffles, the dancing...glad you are enjoying life!
life is definitely good:) chiffon is definitely a fabric that I need more of this spring.. you look great as always.
What a great outfit! It looks so comfortable. Love the color of your skirt!
Thanks for stopping by...loving your blog so I'll be back!
http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com
So in love with that chiffon skirt and the flowy-ness of it!! you look so pretty
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com
that skirt = simply scrumptious x
I love it! And thank you so much for your comment!
fashion-obbsession.blogspot.com
amazing, the colour of that skirt is all kinds of tasty! x
Me encanta tu estilo...!!
Gracias por pasar a saludarme, encantada de conocerte!!! Bsss
so pretty!!!! I love your style! ;D
the shoes are famous :)
soo pretty! love the first shot the most!
Your photos are so amazing!
X www.runthesjoow.blogspot.com
Love your blog!!! Follow you!
thankyou so much for commenting! :D
And wow.... you are so pretty!
Just like your clothes, and that color blue.. so pretty!
and the quality of the pictures are also very pretty haha!
x http://merlemoustache.blogspot.com/
wonderful style!the colour is perfect!
xoxo
www.modaslamona.blogspot.com
amazing photos <3
thank you for comment...you have perfect blog and too outfits
that skirt is my favorite colour x
intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com
I love all those pretty colors! :D
www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com
Margaret...these are stunning! I love that skirt!!!
i reeally like your look, your dress is amazing!
kisses darling!
Such a cute outfit dear! <3
One word to describe this outfit is outstanding. I mean seriously the colours the fabric it's so beautiful. Much Love.
http://fascinationforfashion-akm.blogspot.com/
great look :)
have fun your first year ! :) meet as many people as you can and get involved!
love, carmen
A great look
is perfect!!!
not change anything
Congratulations!!!!
XOXOXO
http://angyemiller.blogspot.com
love your blog!
your outfits are amazing :)
following*
man, just love the combination of the salmon colour and that blue skirt + your cool poses!
The Spoof.
Thanks for your comment:)
I like your outfit! Very unique :)
xox
gorgeous photos, love the color of the skirt, you look beautiful!
myblissisthisway.blogspot.com
Hi:)
Sorry, because my english is terrible.
Your picks are so beautiful and you also :)
Your blog are so big big BIG chic.
xoxo
MRFRANQUEZA
wow. you're stunning !
& thanks for your comment :)
xx,
*www.like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com/
.
Really flowy and pretty!
This look is amazing. I wish I could shop your closet. I love the skirt. Its amazing and the perfect color. Great hat too and belt..hell I love it all! visit me soon
xoxo Monroe
Fashion Steele NYC
Love the outfit! Love the pics!
xoxo
www.hendayestyle.com
Thanks for your comment!
Love the skirt, it's gorgeous!
xoxo
thesweetday.blogspot.com
amazing skirt and lovely photos
This is freakin' amazing! I looove the fabrics, my favorite, and the colors! They amtch so well, and the photos are just stunning :D
Hi there!
Thanks for your visit on my blog.
I think I'll come round here quite a lot, cause your outfit is totally amazing.
The material and color of the skirt is simply unbelievable. And the clogs. I think I love it:-)
gorgeous love it
www.rawfashionmagazine.com
Absolutely stunning photos... stunning outfit.... I love it all!!!!!!! You look so incredible!!!
Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com
EY! thank you so much, i love your blog too ;)
the photos are grate, love the looks.
xoxo
Great outfit! Love the color combination!
Gorgeous outfit. Truly stunning!
-Shope
http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
xoxo
beautiful! just gorgeous
i love your title as well, from project runway :)
http://miss-peyton.blogspot.com/
The ruffles and chiffon are just right . And you look lovely and feminine
This outfit is perfect!!
I love the skirt and also the shoes.
xoxoxo
Babe, loving the bright colors of ur outfit! AMAZING!!!
Kisses Julia
http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/
Thanks for visiting!!! Great Blog!! I'm following it!!
Love this look! Such great colors!
xx
Oh gosh you have mesmerizing outfits! and these photos are beautiful! x
I love that look, the skirt, so playful and fun! Such a beautiful colour too!
lovely outfit!!
That skirt is gorgeous. Great choice :)
love love loveeeeee! one of my favorite outfits you've worn :)
The teal chiffon skirt is DIVINE!
Good luck with uni! Take interesting classes and really take advantage of the curriculum! Get good grades too because it's your only chance to get them!
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you around soon!
This outfit is stunning!! I am really digging the color of that skirt. So pretty. Just came across your blog -- love it! You have great style. <3
xx Laura
thanks for check our blog :) Love your skirt and the colors..so summer!
Beautiful combination of colors.
Great colours and amazing styling... how many times must I have walked past a skirt like that at an op shop and not bothered with it, little thinking how amazing it could look with clogs... I've got the Funkis in raw leather but they're not as cool as the Hasbeens, am still kicking myself over that decision. By the way if you bought them online you might not know, but the guy who sold me the Funkis told me to treat them with olive oil all over - the leather and the wood, because it will keep them in good condition. (look here if you want to see what difference it makes re colour http://stylewilderness.blogspot.com/2010/09/all-stitched-up.html).
Also... Dutzi clutch, so perfect, right!? Did you rescue that one from the package I sent!?
i love the movement of this outfit and the skirt is just gorgeous!
Love your pics! thanks for your coment in my blog. Yes the store is very beautiful!!!
http://liveglam.blogspot.com/
Hi babe! Love the skirt, thanks for stoping by my blog.. Always a pleasure with a new face ;)
Wanna be followers? Would love to..
Love from Stockholm.. xoxo
Hey Margaret.Congrats on uni! Great skirt & hat. What will you be studying?My tip: enjoy it, learn lots but try do work experience as when you finish uni & are trying to get a job they always want experience.x
omg, i love the skirt, the pics, the way it falls. where did u find it? i love the whole outfit!
What a lovely flowy skirt. I can just imagine how beautiful that material would be in person. Your top and shoes are very sweet too.
Ohh!i love this look,is so nice!
thank you for your visit
kisses
love your look, your skirt, your shoes... always!!!
nice outfit!!!
it's my first visit on this blog, but I will go soon!!!
kiss
AG
http://annegaelledenay.wordpress.com/
i love your skirt!!!!! and yestyle of course! ;)
Beautiful outfit, the skirt is wonderful! Follow you!
these pictures and outfit are stunning! i love! x
guccilily
I love your blog and style!!!!!!!!
This is my blog, tell me what do you think: www.thesinuouselegance.com
Thanks for stopping by! Love the colours in the outfit... especially the skirt. SUPER gorgeous :) x
Bows and Pearls
You are so stylish!!
I love the color of your skirt! Gorgeous!
i adore the whole look, dear!! pretty chiffon outfit <3 and goodluck with uni!!! just be friendly and have fun, then you're off to a good start already :)
<3 hazel
thethriftycloset
Love your look!!
by www.loverofbeauty.blogspot.com
Wow!!!love your outfit!!! so flowy, really love it!...
Thanks for your comment...
I like your posts too.. the last one makes me want to wish for summer to come already!!!
xx
mariale
pd. I am definitely following you!
i think all the chiffon-y ruffles work well together! beautiful shots. i have a full cart saved on yesstyle...but i'm afraid of the taxes on fees! have you experienced any taxes or fees??!
rockoomph.blogspot.com
very romantic!
i love your outfit! very romantic and dainty :) the sun shining on you looks great too!
Parade of Dresses
these pictures are amazing!!!
Love how you put this together, cute shoes too!
perfection!!
thechyrelgomez.blogspot.com
so this is beyond stunning.
...
just saying :)
http://project-vee.blogspot.com/
yayzer! how exciting for you!
Amaaaaazzzing! Colours, textures.. everything.
awesome!!!! photography, colours, outfit!
www.elekonchicboutique.com
This look is amazing, I love it :-)
a great look!!!
me gusta!!! saludos,
http://glamourporcuatrocostados.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment