
Last week I had the absolute pleasure of joining fellow One Teaspoon (and blog) lovers at the amazing One Teaspoon store on Crown Street - really, it's amazing. I wish it were my house. Who needs anything else when you have leopard print carpet. And a giant zebra. And you're surrounded by incredible FW11 collection pieces.
It was so amazing meeting Miss-Talented-Designer, Jamie Blakely, who was so sweet! (And whose leather shorts I really wanted). I'm not sure weather it was for better or worse that I pretty much tried on the entire store - as soon I'm done saving up, those Rangers, neon pink bra, skirt that made me feel Victorian, and every oversized knit in the place will be mine to wrap up in a corner and play dressups with. Daily.






Thank you so much to Lorena and the lovely One Teaspoon ladies for having us all!
*love*
xx















20 comments:
these are great shots! love the too fast to live and too young to die.
OH MY GOD!!! I want these shorts!!! they're amazing....I love studs....love them!!!!
http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/
amazing shorts!!! want them!!!
xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
I need jeans like in the first photo!!
Oooh how fun! Loving the pieces...
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
I love the first photo!
+ dodałam Ciebie do obserwowanych : )
chyba mogłam? : ) ;>
really cool post marg!
kissssssss
that studded denim looks great! I feel like getting that....
xoxo
http://stylison.blogspot.com/
Love it!...Pieces looking great I cant wait for you to buy them so we can see you rocking them!
xx
Andy
Awesome pictures darling! Love those shorts from the first pictures, sooo pretty!
xx
Oh amazing shorts!!
great photos..love those studded shorts
xoxo Monroe
Fashion Steele NYC
awesome shots.. love them!
xo
annette
www.theversastyle.com
love these photos and LOVE your blog! EEEK!
Great photos! Nice clothes! I love it!
OMG! the studded shorts is freakin dope :D
nice blog sweety...
I WANT THIS SHORTS :D
I have those shorts ! They look more amazing in person
identitymissing.wordpress.com.au
Post a Comment