Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Super Suede Bop. Bop. Bop.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

May the Label Charlie Suede Tee Dress - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots in Ash Suede

I've done head-to-toe chiffon, head-to-toe jersey, and I haven't the guts to try head-to-toe leather. But head-to-toe suede was a new (and freaking awesome) discovery for me - helped along by the insane softness of this May Tee Dress. No really: once you get past beautiful structure and almost-airy comfort, the number one reason for living in this dress is definitely to stand in a corner and pat the ridiculously soft suede.

I don't know why I never thought to do that with my Bianco boots...

I mentioned a few posts ago that I'd met with the amazing Miss Karen Grajwer (from Shopbop.com) who sweetly invited some of us to chat over a beautiful Bondi view at Iceberg's - so this is what I wore. I swear the topknot wasn't to make me look older :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And with the lovely Miss Karen:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thank you so much for hosting us! And for appreciating my dress :)

Check out more of the May collection HERE.

(P.S. my clutch is by Dutzi)

*love*

xx

33 comments:

That Girl Lucy said...

That dress sits perfectly on you lady, and killleerrrr Tony bianco's!

modaslamona said...

please!i LOVE that dress!:D

Sparkles said...

nice tan! x

Bohemian said...

Your dress is amazing!!

x

Jess said...

LOVE this outfit. Give me suede baby xx

Vanilla said...

Amazing boots!

Love, Vanilla

http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

L O V E this dress!!!



xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Mila said...

Oooh you look amazing!

Behind the Lashes said...

You look beautiful as always. Love the neutral color of the dress.

Toni said...

<3 boots!

il mio piccolo capriccio by Fabiola said...

love your dress!
Besos enormes
http://ilmiopiccolocapricciobyfabiola.blogspot.com/

Blicious said...

love your boots!!

xoxo
b

Alex said...

you look great!

http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/

Marella said...

Gorgeous outfit!

Chyrel Gomez said...

love your boots!

Monroe Steele said...

love these night time photos..and the dress looks great against the darkness. love the boots and great photos as always

Come check out my giveaway

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Henar said...

that dress is fantastic, I love it!!
xx

Henar
... OH MY VOGUE!

Ramona said...

Girl, You absolutely rock! This is super chic ans super stylish look!

xoxo Ra

Suyinsays said...

youre so gorgeous - you make this look effortless!
lots of love
s
xxxxx

www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

Giulia - A pranzo da Pit said...

oooh amazing shoes!!!
kisses :-)

http://fashion-whatelse.blogspot.com/

Lifestyle Amanda said...

thanks you!
lots of love
Kiss you!
;)

Unknown said...

You look really beautiful in that dress! I mean, you're beautiful anyway, but that dress is just great on you. Awesome post!

Cheers!
~Emily
http://travelandtoile.blogspot.com

UNA CENICIENTA MODERNA said...

I love the dress! i want it hehe andshoes also amazing!

Un besito de UNA CENICIENTA MODERNA

www.1cenicientamoderna.blogspot.com

Laurita P said...

the cut of that dress is great, can't believe it's suede

adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com

Francesca C said...

very nice shoes!!!
Thefunnygame

Liana said...

i love the nighttime photos! that dress is really pretty and looks really comfortable...head to toe suede seems like a great idea :)
and i totally think you could pull off head to toe leather :)

Fashion Bag 411

Anonymous said...

amazing dress :) you look stunning!

ediot said...

LOVE that dress. it's fantastic. you look amazing

pepalunares said...

love your dress!it´s so beatiful ;)

Imsu said...

You are adorable!
Loving the shoes.

Beach at Night said...

you look amazing! and I really love your shoes!

Promise said...

I love this outfit, especially those boots. I'm a sucker for black, boots, and anything that has a huge heel stuck on it.

I've been worried about doing all leather as well. I've got these leather shorts and I always wear my leather jacket, so didn't know whether it would be too much, maybe if I break it out up with some jersey.

Thanks for commenting on my blog, your blog looks great as well, yould you like to follow each other...x

http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

bespoke ♥'s said...

Totes giving you one of these babies - you wear it a little too well!

xx bespoke PR