
ANISE Rubble Trubble Tank in Black - YesStyle.com Bandeau - YesStyle.com Draped Harems - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots in Ash Suede
I managed to steal a friend's camera for the afternoon to happy snap this super sparkly tank for your enjoyment (despite the shocking overcast weather today). I quite like the slight girliness and insane texture it adds to my boyish harems. Do boys wear harems? They should. They're that breezy and comfortable.
Is it bad that as soon as the weather gets a bit Autumn-y, I autopilot to black? Although sequins are a good start to crazy cold-weather-wear this year.




Disclaimer: final headbang is not for any artistic purpose... just something I've always wanted to do :)
P.S. I'm feeling some shoe-shopping coming on. Who'd like to point me in the right direction?
*love*
xx















40 comments:
i dont usually like harems but these look good! lovely outfit
Love those harems, just love the whole outfit...x
http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/
Love those shoes :) great look
Love, vanilla
if I'm really pointing you in the right direction for shoe shopping, the shoe gallaries at selfridges in london, but that's a bit of a treck.
Love your shoes, may come steal them someday soon xx
http://intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com/
perfect outfit, seriously! Love your boots sooo much xoxo
Such a nice outfit dear! <3
LOVE this outfit! You look amazinggggg
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/
Thank you. Great look. ;*
I am in love with all your pics ! who takes it ? Seriously your blog is amazing! :)hahaha
Visit & follow mine if you want ^^
Margaret, I seriously am in love with this outfit! Amazing styling! xoxo
great outfit
kisses
AzaharaJS
wow, i fell in love with ur style and ur blog !
keep going with the great work ! :))
Hi, thanks for comment :) I see that even foreign people reed my blog so I'm gonna start to write in English again :) and love your blog!! You're so beautiful!!
these black and white photos are cool! love your top =)
xoxo
http://stylison.blogspot.com/
I love ur outfit !
I'm a newbie, please visit my blog http://www.whatshallipost2day.blogspot.com
xx
you look so pretty :)
waauw!
you really look stunning
I got a new outfit post come check it out..
XO model from holland
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
everyday a new post (L)
I love your top! And well I know a few guys who wear harem pants...I personally dont wear them cause I think they wont fit me right..but maybe someday hehehe
xx
Andy
The shoes = GORGEOUS!!
You look amazing! Love the top :)
I love ur outfit !
i'll follow you, amazing blog!!
xxx
absolutely love these pants !
love the harem pants!! I sewed four or three of them :)
kisses
Love it! You are adorbs! x
i'm not a fan of harem pants but these actually look good on you!
http://adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com/
I don't wear harems, but those harems looks stunning on You and I so love these photos. You are so great model!
♥
xoxo Ra
That shirt is fantastic! And your hair is gorgeous.
Stunning photos the second one is my favorite. i always love your creative photos
xoxo Monroe
Fashion Steele NYC
I love that pants with those shoes! :D
love the harem pants and shoes!
Looks very nice
these photos are amazing! really cool and artsy...lol i actually thought your top was velvet, not sequins :)
Fashion Bag 411
wow those harems do look comfortable, loved how you styled your outfit together :)
The pants look good on you! :)
hothothot. i defs recommend solestruck.com, asos.com, tristanblair.com for some hawt shoes ;)
F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x
awesome outfit!
I just stumbled upon an amazing pair of black and yellow shoes from nasty gal.. there's a post on my blog, you might wanna check them out.. they're fierce..
stay cool..
emotional pic :D
catherine
The head bang is pretty cool though, even if it wasn't for any artistic purpose
I love this outfit! Clean and simple .) and the shoes are great!
I would just like to let you know that you are the chicest blogger, ever. Who takes your photographs for you? I admire them, (and your clothesandyourposes)
xo.
f ashioncont a gious
Post a Comment