
Last week I had the absolute pleasure of shooting with the talented Miss Ash Myburgh on a wonderfully sunny morning on an equally wonderful empty rooftop.
I had a huge amount of fun jumping around with a serious face - Ash is such a talented photographer with really strong visual concepts. I love the slightly distressed vintage quality the photos ended up holding.
And I'm definitely trying out some of that psycho eyeliner some time down the track :p
(You can clicky on the photos to embiggen them)







Some of my styling references for you:
- YesStyle.com Tie-dye Maxi Dress
- Ash's Dimpiece Crop from ModCloth.com - SCANLAN and THEODORE Tailored pants - Ash's Cuff and Headband
- Junk Clothing Sharp Shoulder Dress - Ash's Cuff and Headband
- YesStyle.com Tie-dye Maxi Dress
- ANISE Two Timer Dress
- AL&ALICIA Alexa Pocket Blouse - SCANLAN and THEODORE Tailored pants - Ash's Cuff and Headband
- Junk Clothing Sharp Shoulder Dress - Ash's Cuff and Headband
- Stylestalker Backless Dress - Ash's Headband
Thank you to Ash for the amazing shoot and to Miss Katie for her awesome make-up-ing!
I'll be getting more images soon, so I'll definitely share those! Besides - I'll be stalking Ash's photographic adventures from afar: will keep you updated on this lady's crazy talent!
*love*
xx















57 comments:
Lovely pictures :)) I love it!
catherine
WOWZAHS these photos are ridiculously amazing. you look really stunning in all of them. i love the posing and the jumping. it seems to come so natural to you. you make me want to be more adventurous in my photos
xoxo Monroe
Fashion Steele NYC
You look totally gorgeous. Love your styling x
how are you able to do those amazing poses??? you must be a dancer or something, because i cannot bend my back like that & can never look that graceful. haha. you are stunning!!
boat ride through the sky
photography is as good as it gets..but my oh my..those moves...you're a natural love!!!!
bisous....
GORGEOUS shots!!! :D :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
oh my god, as if the styling wasn't good enough your poses are amazing too!
xoxo,
welcometodeutschland.blogspot.com
These are amazing pictures :) I LOVE the maxi dress
Love, vanilla
http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/
totally stunning! love the styling & tge photos ;) have a great weekend!
OMG! These photos are stunning! You're so lucky to have worked with this photographer, so talented!
xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland
hey! thanks for stopping by! I love your styling in this ed, I'll def come back to your blog!
You have a divine figure! :D I like your blog
amazing pics!
Gorgeous =)
▲ Lots of love, Lisette ▲
sweetlisette.blogspot.com
These turned out so great! I don't know how you can jump and still have a normal face! Seriously talented!
OMG! Im lovin all the photos! Youre body language is so beautiful. A very good model indeed!
the movement that you bring to photos is better than anything i've seen in vogue.
OK you are PEEEEERFECT omg i love it
xoxo natalia
I love that pics. Thank you for your visit.;)
Sprichstdufashion.blogspot.com
D.
wow i just gotta say u look AMAZING in these pics! i've been following your blog for almost a year now and i love it, it's so inspiring. makes me wanna start blogging again.. maybe i will:) anyway keep up the good work, take care xx
amazing!!!! in lots you look like you're about to fall over, i hope you didnt! ;) x
wow lovely pics!!! amazing!!!
love your blog i'm following you hope you'll do the same!!
sweet italian kisses
www.syriouslyinfashion.com
Theses photo's are wonderful, they remind me of an empty aircraft run, there's something beautifully strange about them..
amazing pics, are you a model in real life?
these are fabulous! i love them!
swear to gosh that jumping has become your signature pose :) These are divine x
intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com
OMG these photos are amazing! I just love the attitude and you are...just like a supermodel! Great poses and dynamic :D
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
These photos are AMAZING. I love the styling and you are freakin gorgeous!
http://understarlitskies.blogspot.com
These photos are so gorgeous, and I think I really need your ankle boots.
Why do you always look so perfect!?
Loooooove your blog.
http://ivillorathesatindoll.blogspot.com
xxx.
You look SO good. Couldn't agree more with all the comments you've already received.
paperwhales.blogspot.com
Looks great! So pretty :-)
And, the shirt with the hands on the chest made me giggle....
awesome shoot!!
xoxo**
http://streetdressed.blogspot.com
wow you look amazing in these pictures.
you always have such movement to your photos which i think makes them even better than a lot of just stock standard posed ones.
beautiful eyeliner too.x
http://thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com
Absolutely STUNNING!!!! Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous photos:)
Such a beautiful shoot margaret!!! your natural!
X Yas
http://mypurplegrape.com
you are so beautiful.
totally model material!
these photos are so stunner :)
http://project-vee.blogspot.com/
stunning photos + shots of you.
you look fantastic! and your pretty too girl!
amazing, always girly!!
Totally in love! Especially the one where your back is arched! <3
http://crdbsarmiento.com
SICK AS PHOTOS, OH MY GOODNESS!
your photos and poses are always awesome, and this is the climax! hahahaha super super
The Spoof.
Why is your body so amazing? It seems to be so flexible and you are so tall also! These shots are gorgeous!
Wow, these are amazing photos-- so editorial and you look so long, lean and slender! What a lucky girl you are for have shot with such a great photographer!
Jen
holy moly, everyone one of these shots are truly amazing!! I heart youu!
x
YOU LOOK SO AWESOME <3 Great photos!
unas fotos geniales!
I love it!
Besos enormes
http://ilmiopiccolocapricciobyfabiola.blogspot.com/
the first photo is just amazing!
great shoot! love the use of space, as the title suggests!
www.camerasandcupcakes.blogspot.com
These pictures are just AMAZING!
great pictures!
you look stunning =)
wow! outstanding photos! (and a model of course)
www.elekonchicboutique.com
these photos are gorgeous!
i know i've said this already, but i am envious of your free movement in all your photos! Ash does have a great eye for angles and lighting - all your outfits tie in the mood and environment perfectly! WATCH OUT, you're on fire girly!! ;)
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com
x Your Only Blackswan
LOVE IT * ME ENCANTA!
I just discovered your blog through Yesstyle.
Only read a few posts so far, but I'll definitely be coming back for more :).
Btw, these pictures are amazing!
beauuuutiful pictures :)
Post a Comment