Tuesday, 1 February 2011

It's vegan.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Stylestalker Mirage Tank - YesStyle.com Maxi Skirt - YesStyle.com Bandeau - Zoe Wittner Ursula Wedges - Fredflare Carrie Sunglasses

I wish I could wear these amazing Stylestalker matte sequins every day. For the rest of my life. Katie told me to say that... but in all seriousness: if mesh and sequins were day-time-acceptable on their own, this would be my staple. I've never really thought about combining gold and brown - it's entirely possible that there's an unwritten role against the combination, but I quite like how autumny it feels. Especially with the swishiness of the amazing YesStyle skirt.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

See that? As soon as the yucky heat waves come on, I start wishing for Autumn :) And then Winter. I actually kind of wish I were in New York right now, and as soon as I get there, I'll wish I were in the Bahamas.

Katie and I made a Vegan Cheesecake today (thanks to the gorgeous Yasmine from My Purple Grape for the amazing recipe) - keep an eye out on Twitter for photos!

*love*

xx

44 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

the sequined top looks so delicate and the maxi skirt is so gorgeous. :)

Mila said...

What a beautiful outfit,LOVE!

Lacey said...

Cute top.. I rarely like anything with sequins but this one is nice

Vonny said...

tooo pretty :)

rouli said...

u look amazin!!!!!!

love that look soooooo!

kiss

Jessica said...

I've been obsessed with long skirts lately and can't wait to wear them this summer. Add sequins and I'm sold!

Monroe Steele said...

Beautiful top and i really love the shoes too.

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Anonymous said...

amazing !!!

mutianugrabita said...

Looks very gold

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE that top! Gorgeous :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love the colours together, amazing outfit!

Kim said...

In love with that top! Must have one now.
brunetteblogging.com

Fashion to Go said...

Love the gold sparkle of the sequins! Every combination with brown seems to be violating the "unwritten rule" :S I don't know how to use brown anymore

Behind the Lashes said...

You're outfit is gorgeous! I love sequined tanks, I don't have enough though ha. My offer still stands and we can trade spots! hahaha

Cati said...

love the top, it gives that bit of glow to the outfit :)

xx
Cati
http://lefashionfactory.blogspot.com/

Fabi said...

you are absolutely beautiful and you have this amazing style i'm so jealous about!
xx

Unknown said...

loooooooooooooooooooooooove!



xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

(there's a foxtail GIVE-AWAY on my blog)

Vanilla said...

I love your sequined top, SO gorgeous :)

Love, Vanilla

http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

Céline said...

Adorable outfit!
xo.

blond-antwerp.blogspot.com

Stacey Kay said...

I LOVE that top! Gorgeous!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
www.GoodwillHuntingg.com
Women’s Fashion Examiner-Cleveland

Rebecca said...

this outfit is so, so lovely. and a vegan cheesecake sounds amazing, definitely want to try some!

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Bronzed Humanity said...

Sequins rock my world also...you look great!
xx


Enter my M.A.C Giveaway!

Unknown said...

I love your outfit!! And great blog!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

this outfit is gorgeous! :))

Laura A. said...

the colour of your skirt is so beautiful

lovisa/polichinelle said...

so so so gorgeous!

Madeline Weber said...

amazing outfit! i love the shirt so much!
thanks for your lovely comment babe
following you xx http://madelineweber.blogspot.com/

Madeline Veenstra said...

Gorgeous top! I wish I were in NY right now too, I'll be there in 8 weeks though :)

Hannah said...

Oh you look beautiful!!!! Love that outfit!

Miss Woody said...

love it !!

Nettie S. said...

You look amazing as always :)

pepalunares said...

Love your blog and love your looks!always you are amazing!

il mio piccolo capriccio by Fabiola said...

un top precioso y una falda genial.. un perfecto outfit!
Besos enormes
http://ilmiopiccolocapricciobyfabiola.blogspot.com/

Blush and Flats said...

look like delicious caramel latte macchiato <3

Ramona said...

beautiful coulour mix and I like this combo, look so lovely on You!

xoxo Ra

Anna said...

top is gorgeous! visit me at theultraviolette.blogspot.com :)

Winnie said...

Oh what a lovely colour combination! You look great!

derek said...

i love this look!!

offic following!

Laura Hunter-Thomas said...

Hey,
Just wanted to let you know that I am hosting a giveaway at my blog Obsessive Coolness, including Chanel, MAC & jewellery prizes, to celebrate 100 followers. In case you're interested, here's the link: http://theblogofobsessivecoolness.blogspot.com/2011/01/reader-giveaway-chanel-anyone.html.
All the best!
Laura

Imsu said...

I lvoe the entire outfit. That sequins top s beautiful!

Unknown said...

Nice sequins, you are too pretty x

Manja said...

Oh, I love this outfit! I got me a long skirt for summer, which is kind of ridiculous because it's January but I cannot wait until it's warm enought to wear it!
A vegan cheesecake sounds awesome! Even though I could never become a vegan (or, even a vegetarian for that matter) I really want to get a closer look into the vegan diet because it has so many great and healthy recipes and ingredients!

Urtė said...

beauty!xo

Expressions Realia said...

Still so refreshingly stylish! Keep it up Margaret!

-Unyime