Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Wig Wam.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've been meaning to do an all-hail dance to SHAPE SHIFTR's latest Wig Wam collection for quite some time now. The tribal heat, I suppose you could say, captured in the dusty colours and spacious fits of all the pieces is exactly what I'd want to be seen in when caught in the desert with awesome headdresses on rotation.

And fishbraided teal hair.

My officially-healthy preoccupation with generously cut chiffon and cut-outs is now up tenfold! I'm particularly liking that earthy rust colour - facepaint-and-swishing-in-these-asymmetrical-skirts-time :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Check out more of the fantastically detailed collection HERE.

P.S. Don't forget that the Chip Chop Giveaway closes this Friday! Get in quick :)

*love*

xx

14 comments:

Emma Louise Long said...

I LOVE this collection!


<3

Oricale Heart said...

AMAZING COLLECTION LOVE IT :)

Nyrha said...

Stunning! I love that different colour collar in white shirt

xx
www.maddenim.blogspot.com

Lien Van Melkebeke said...

nice collection, love their blouses ! :) xo

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh love those pieces!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Monroe Steele said...

this collection is amazing. the shoes are sick! Thanks for sharing.

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

rouli said...

amazin post!

loooooooooove everythin:))

kiss

Valerie Friedrich said...

That top blue blouse is my favorite. Sensational and edgy in its own way. Xo Valerie

www.imstarvin.blogspot.com

Toni said...

i love the long blue dress

parisiennemoonlight said...

I like the dress!

mirjam schuurkamp said...

great style is this

i have a new outfit post! maybe you can check?

xo model from holland

www.mirfashion.blogspot.com
everyday a new post.

Anonymous said...

Lovely giveaway!!
I'm your follower via google friend connect!!

Of this collection, I prefer Wild bling - tote!!

My name is Monica and my e-mail is: follefolletto89@hotmail.it

Anonymous said...

Great pictures such a great styles...:))

Jess said...

Whhooaa lady you are incredible you know that, all these fabulous brands you have introduced via your blog. love!!!