Friday, 18 February 2011

Chip Chopping.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A turn for the spontaneous and making-me-miss-real-Summer. Real Summer (i.e. painful heat that gives you no choice but to go to the beach) didn't really start until after Christmas. And now that Autumn is just over a week away, I'm sitting and brainstorming ways of layering my Summer favourites. Thankfully, Chip Chop's newest collection, Blame it on Rio, is an amazing sanctuary of colour, bare legs and party party pizazz of... Rio :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's been a while since I've worn a statement tee, but these are definitely happening for me. With several packets of accompanying confetti. It's interesting how the right combination of colours can compliment such a simple tank or tee - just as easily dressed up or down.

Check out more HERE.

J'adore :)

And while we're in a celebratory mood, I would like to announce that the winner of the EMU Valentine's Day giveaway is...


Congrats lovely lady!! And for those of you who missed out: comfort food while browsing the happenings at the EMU NYFW runway show (HERE). Oh and there are plenty of giveaway coming right up! Stay tuned :)

*love*

xx

26 comments:

Vanilla said...

Love these tee's :)

Love, Vanilla

Rissy said...

definitely want that "this yacht has sailed" tee in my wardrobe right now

The Dollymix Diaries said...

I'm loving the t-shirts!
xx

Cati said...

i miss summer too, those tees are perfect!!

xx
Cati

Unknown said...

Perfect¡¡¡
Un abrazo.Paz
elbauldepaz.blogspot.com

vdcouture said...

so fab! i love those tees <3

vdcouture

Catherine said...

I love those tees! and it is such a nice shoot ! xx

rouli said...

love the first pic:)

kiss dear

Tazz Gault said...

Really brilliant slogans on these tees :)

x

Not quite beautiful said...

Great pictures! reminds me must start diet.

toya
x

Kacrates said...

Those tees are lots of fun. Henry Holland is the best at them.

But those Litas, make an appearance again! :D

Fashion to Go said...

Adore the playfulness of the Tees

Andrés Corella said...

Oh yeah Summer style..great tees

xx
Andy

Plami said...

I completely understand why you miss summer.... In my part of the world the spring is about to come in a few weeks... in other words we haven't had warm weather for ages....

P.S. Love the t-shirts:) they give me a very very happy feeling and make me even more excited for the summer to come :)

XoXO

Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Valerie Friedrich said...

I want that muscle tee. And Blame it on Rio is one of my fave movies of all time so you can imagine my excitement. XO Valerie

www.imstarvin.blogspot.com

Sam Twin Cat said...

Ohhh that's the gorgeous Rhia who I styled the other day.

Chip Chop's range is delightfully cute! Looking forward to seeing it in person!

Anonymous said...

love this T-shirts!!!!


XOXOXO



http://angyemiller.blogspot.com

Chyrel Gomez said...

congrats to the winner and love statement shirts as well. the photos are gorgeous.

Angelina said...

great clothes! I love statement tees!

stoneandcloth said...

love the shoes!
stoneandcloth

Unknown said...

i didn't win:/ but congrats for the winner :)

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

(there's a GIVE-AWAY on my blog!)

Lucy said...

Love the tshirts! Had to re-read the summer bit a few times before I realised we have opposite seasons (just getting into Spring in England)..haha.

Where the wild things might be...

canvas artwork said...

you def got it going on, reall good pics

Toni said...

like the j'adore ones

Imsu said...

I love the 'no merci' ones. :)

Fourth Daughter said...

Oh yay! Thanks for commenting on my blog to tell me I won, I took two days away from the computer and look what happened!! I'll email you now. By the way, I'm doing a giveaway too, although I don't know whether you'd be interested... I think my target audience would be *slightly* different from your readership...
http://stylewilderness.blogspot.com/2011/02/giveaway-coming-to-you-from-japan.html