Friday, 11 February 2011

Twilight Zone.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pamela Love Cobra Sterling Silver Quartz Necklace - ASOS 70s Floppy Hat - M.A.C. Grey Utility Eyeliner - Maybelline Matte Grey Eyeshadow - Maurie & Eve Grey Wedge Boots - EVIL TWIN Printed Maxi - Forrest & Bob Heated Grey Andrews V Pocket Tee - Yves Saint Laurent Arty Square Ring - Maybelline Matte Charcoal Eyeshadow - LancĂ´me Hypnose Mascara

I haven't done a collage in forever and a half, but my wishlist was getting far to long not to. This one is more a massive step away from the bright colours that have been saturating every trend-spotter known to man. Nothing against statement colour-blocking or anything to that effect, but there's only so many times you can make the same statement.

I like that the terracota against lighter monochrome is Autumn-y without going into the full-on shearling that is definitely up for grabs this coming Winter. The EVIL TWIN skirt actually comes in a terracota/rust colour too - definite Autumn investment, much!

I should probably also announce that I need the Maurie & Eve boots :)

*love*

xx

15 comments:

mashi said...

I think I need those Maurie & Eve boots too x

Lien Van Melkebeke said...

omgosh.. the ring ! super pretty !

Liana said...

great choices! the jewelry is awesome and i love how everything you chose is sort of muted colors; i have an affinity for black and neutrals....although i do love bright colors now and then :)

Fashion Bag 411

That Girl Lucy said...

RED FLOPPY HATS! ! actually keep seeing them all over blogs, making me want one bad. and ooh pamela love necklace, love.

il mio piccolo capriccio by Fabiola said...

it´s great!!!!
Big kiss
http://ilmiopiccolocapricciobyfabiola.blogspot.com/

Render Sublime said...

beautiful colour palette!!! The terracotta against the lighter monochrome is a great idea.

http://ficklesense.blogspot.com/

Shilpi Tomar said...

WOW nice collage! Some really great picks here.. and an awesome blog!

xx

sftrend

Vanilla said...

Love the ring :)

Love, Vanilla

http://vanillaheartsstyle.blogspot.com/

rouli said...

love the skirt and booties:)

MILLY said...

beautiful boots!! :)

Genevieve said...

The evil twin maxi is ridiculously evil- I want it so much! I love how you also included makeup into the collage- grey eyeshadow is so fun to play with for school (:

Callahan Brooks said...

really nice blog, and i love those wedges! x
http://peacendloveand.blogspot.com/

Chyrel Gomez said...

i agree. nothing against the bright colors and what not but it's becoming more of a uniform. love your wishlist. :)

Paulien said...

This outfit is awesome. I really like the terracota and the light greys together; a combination to remember!

Catherine said...

PERFECT picks <3 i especially love the ring and the shoes xxx
btw i follow yOu :)