Sunday, 24 April 2011

“April comes like an idiot, babbling and stewing flowers” ~ Edna St. Vincent Millay.

IMG_2971
SAM_0064
IMG_0392
IMG_0377
Plastic
4049__V0Z4924
IMG_5421

  1. Looking forward to Rachel Gilbert's SS11/12 at RAFW
  2. Delightful
  3. Things that have not left my side in the past couple of days: Vintage Fendi Sunnies, touch screen, hand decoration, green tea, La Dama knit rosary, Dotti card (I haven't decided what to spend it on yet), Facefront Ouro Fino Lip Gloss, happy little Samsung digital
  4. Location scouting for exciting Paper Skye project I'm working on this weekend
  5. I would very much like to own all things transparent in the world
  6. With Zanita at Paypal's CASHLESS UTOPIA
  7. Very much missing these gorgeous pants from Glue Store

What have we all been up to this weekend? Aside from entering the Gigi Vintage giveaway (get to it if you haven't already) and maybe possibly pitching a vote for me as HP & Intel's RAFW Front Row Blogger? HERE? Yes?

:)

Happy Easter everyone!

*love*

xx

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have the same camera as you :D

Jess said...

That maxi on you... perfect hun! Such a cute shot of you and z!!

xx

king said...

im loving the maxi dress on you. You look tall, im jealous hehe

AMY LEE said...

such good photos
x

Carla Chávez Lino said...

ohhh i want that maxi dress!

Your Only Black Swan said...

that dress!! AMAZING! those cargos also!

x Lauren
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

rouli said...

lovelieeeeeeeee

Napoleon on Wall Street said...

love it!!!

The Girl With a Feather said...

Great photos! Each photo seems to sum up a lot, I love it! I'm absolutely going to vote for you, good luck :)

Kelsey said...

thank you for your sweet sweet comment on my blog! lets be friends?! follow me and see what i wear every wardrobe wednesday!! xoxo

kelseyannesmith.blogspot.com

CHLOE HAY ♥ said...

Great photos. I just love that maxi. And the Rachel Gilbert fur. I just love fur.

Fox Whiskers

Anti said...

i love all transparant items ^^

Anonymous said...

Thank u for comment on my blog♥
Wow..second photo♥

mari said...

such an amazing post.
love the randomness!
xx


themerrimari.blogspot.com

Twenty.Something said...

That plastic watch is awesome! I want it.

Hope you had a great Easter!

xo
http://artfashiontwentysomething.blogspot.com

A Fox That Meows said...

love this post so cute and great items and outfit!
xx
http://rochellefox.blogspot.com/

Pieter said...

Ah the blue plastic watch is amazing!
Great pictures x

mueckex3@yahoo.de said...

Hey :) Thanks for the comment you have left at my blog. I like your blog very much. :) Wish you a nice day!

www.mueckex3.blogspot.com

Chyrel Gomez said...

love the photo diary. :)

Down This Road said...

margaret thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) i heart your blog so much, made my day seeing a little comment from you!! <3 hope you had a happy easter.

xx
http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au

rich girls. said...

great little collection here.
thank you so much for your comment, margaret! it made me smile.
i'm a big fan of your blog aswell. x.

MILK said...

aww you both look so adorable! <3

www.mi-lk.com