
LILYA Mohair Poncho in Sand and Black - Penny Anne Lace Camisole - Junk Clothing Cargo Shorts - Just Gorgeous Gifts Melko Rose Leather Cuff in Black
I cannot even begin to express how in love I am with this poncho by LILYA - I'm not even going to try to think of a suitable adjective for it. Lisa, you're a creative genius. It walks the gloriously fine line between insanely soft blanket and not-quite-open knit with the oh so perfect gathers on the front, and just as much warmth on the back. I've never appreciated mohair this much.
This fantastic leather cuff has become attached to my arm over the past week - I've randomly threaded a few skinny black satin ribbons through it to offset the sharpness of the laser-cutting. It accidentally coordinates with my favourite Penny Anne cami, so the two happily cruise through life together, which suits me just fine.




At some point, I'm going to have to find the time (or get up a half hour earlier) to snap photos for you all when it isn't dark - difficult when it gets dark at something stupid o'clock like 5pm. But I shall try :) and hope that the day I decide to get up at 6, it isn't raining.
This time round, though, I was fairly happy with the darkness. Who would have thought tying this tacky-threadbare-sequinned-something over my lens (I use it is an atmospheric lampshade on good days) would make for awesome scattered light? Can't wait to test it out in morning sunlight!
P.S. You have three hours to enter the PRETTY DOG giveaway to win a $169 DLC Brooklyn necklace!! Quick quick: HERE.
*love*
xx















37 comments:
awesome pictures!
//www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com
great pictures! love your silver cuff xx
The poncho is indeed wonderful!
Awesome pics(:
Cheers,
Dreamy Princess
looking good *
Come and see me in the blog ^ ^
http://nuppi-nuppi.blogspot.com/
simply AWESOME! xxx
cool! as always :)
I love the sequin effect, and the poncho. You look amazing as always :) x
X Camilla
Intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com
beautiful sweater!!!
Both the poncho and the cuff are gorgeous! You look very beautiful!
XoXo
Plami
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
אני אוהבת הבלוג שלך - זה מניין מאוד
lovelieeeee
Nice blog!!
see you soon
http://filmschronicles.blogspot.com/
Beautiful pics..That poncho is great and the leather cuff is exquisite! Love the effect the "sequinned something" made on the pictures haha
xx
Andy
The Black Label
nice:)
These photos are gorgeous and I love the striped dress. I have something similar from topshop.
I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.
Collections Giveaway
It looks so comfy... we love it!
Stylesis
xx
I loved you style, your outfits are amazing! Thanks for visit my blog. I'm following you, If you want follow me :)
http://rosaycafe.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous! Love the lace peeking through-wonderful photos
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/
SuperSuperbeautiful!!!
These are great photos, even if you have to take them when it's dark. Loving the pancho and the cuff!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com
Super Beautiful pics!
xx
www.maddenim.blogspot.com
amazing! love the stripes and the shape!
xoxo
Girl, you're amazing. Your face reminds me of the Chic Muse's girl. Freaking awesome. Love the bracelet, love the dress/big-big t-shirt. Simply WOW!
you look stunning:)
wow these photos are amazing! love the sequined look, you're so creative...and that poncho is great, i would totally live in something like that! love what you did with the cuff too :)
Fashion Bag 411
M A G I C!!!
xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
Amazing look!
stunning love all the photo effects..so unique and fun
xoxo Monroe
Fashion Steele NYC
that sweater looks fabulous, love how it drapes!
myblissisthisway.blogspot.com
the poncho is just awesome and the photos are too.
how did you edit them or what camera did you use? :)
ah, very interesting on how the photo was taken! thanks!! :)
beauuuutiful!!! x
your photos are great, how do you do it?!
great photos!
you look stunning!
hey thanks for your nice comment. I love your pictures, but you alreadz know that, huh? :) xx
love! i've been contemplating this little number for a while, however really wanted to try it on first..but you've definitely sold it! xx
Thanks for your comment Margaret!! Are you kidding me?? Your blog is great! Mine is just a baby!! And you're into fashion obviously, I love the outfits I've seen so far! Kisses, nice to meet ya! :)
Post a Comment