Friday, 8 April 2011

Jaggertack.

Jaggertack

From Left to Right: Isabella Oliver Relaxed Sequin Jacket - Eberjey Delirious Triangle Bralet - Label m. Sea Salt Spray - MINKPINK Steve Shades from Market HQ - Von RAIDEN Boyfriend Jeans - Ladyburd Silky Shadow - Just Gorgeous Gifts Eelskin Clutch - Giuseppe Zanotti Black Suede Wedges

I fell in love with this insane pile of sequins this afternoon (whilst window shopping Isabella Oliver's 33% off sale). It's so hard to find all-over sequins that don't look spectacularly tacky, but this gold set (and the black version) set the bar pretty damn high. I like to think that Emmanuelle Alt would wear this ensemble - thus the sea salt spray (she has the best out-and-about tresses ever) - but to be honest I can't see her in gold sequins. Firsts for everything, Mlle Alt :)

While (let's face it) the whole look would be outstandingly awkward without the wonderful Von RAIDEN wear and tear (even Bianca Jagger would have problems pulling off sequins and Lennons at once), I did have to throw in the eel leather clutch - I have a weakness for eel leather. I only own one piece of it, but it makes me happy to no end :)

I'm not even going to talk about the shoes.

P.S. Thank you all for entering the PRETTY DOG giveaway! I drew the winner this morning... and the lucky lady is...

Nora from Black Balloon

Vintage lovers, watch out - a happy giveaway is coming to a blogpost near you :) keep your eyes and ears peeled on Twitter!

*love*

xx

19 comments:

That Girl Lucy said...

Gold sequins plus boyfriend jeans is pretty much the ultimate combination!!

fashionismyh2o said...

Absolutely AMAZING outfit here! That sequin jacket has the WOW factor, those jeans would work with anything and omfg those shoes! Ha-ha amazing! Love it!

Sarah
http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com
xx

Collections said...

This outfit would look amazing on.

I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

Collections Giveaway

Anonymous said...

GOODNESS! That sequined blazer is LOVE! In desperate need of a sequin something in my wardrobe.

xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com

mirjam schuurkamp said...

wow!
i really die for this outfit!
i love the blazer and the jeans soooo much!

musthave

i have a new post, maybe you can check?

www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

xxx mirjam

Cara said...

Love everything you picked, but am especially fond of those heels! This would make a fantastic outfit though...
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

Plami said...

Great pictures!!! Love the shoes! And the bra! And the blazer! Perfect!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Sophie Isobel said...

Wow, those shoes are killers! x

Andrés Corella said...

Gorgeous blazer! Love the shoes too...Congrats to Nora!

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comment! Great clothes! And I'm following you now, hope you follow back ;) xoxo

james said...

dress me! i loveee this look <3

Meagan said...

I love sequins so much and just adore everything about this look!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Aubrey and Melissa said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! Your blog is so cute, I love your style from recent posts I looked at you have some really interesting pieces! We would love for you to stop by our blog again some time:)

moń said...

nice set! fell in love with him

Cristina R said...

awesome awesome shoes

Eesh said...

Omg that blazer is amazing. And those shoes!!!! <3

Safiya said...

Gosh, those shoes are gorgeous! I love the combination of sparkly sequins and worn down jeans.

http://pocketfulofstarlight.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

Ohhh what a dream outfit. Love it. I need more sequins in my life, gold ones at that x

Tessi said...

What an amazing blazer!!!

x tessi

http://tessi-la-la-land.blogspot.com/