Saturday, 2 April 2011

Scibble Scrap Two.

IMG_9097

LimeCrime Lip Colour in Airborne Unicorn from Makeupnet

So you all quite enjoyed the last piece of Crayola attack I had on showcasing my favourite makeup, so here's my current favourite opaque purple lipstick - Limecrime as always. I still haven't had the guts (and/or impractical impulse) to wear it to uni (or any lipstick for that matter), but I've long since given up dressing down and will, at some point, forgo drinking from white cups for a day to happily parade my beloved Limecrime eyepop colours.

In the mean time, you have until Thursday to (quite easily) enter the wonderful PRETTY DOG Giveaway - a $169 DLC Brooklyn necklace up for grabs! Go get her.

P.S. For some it probably isn't a huge deal, but baby, just got to a happy 1000 followers on Twitter! Thank you all for the loving :)

*love*

xx

17 comments:

Júlia said...

great lipstick :)

Anonymous said...

The color is amazing!

I love it! said...

Love your blog :)

xxx

Lydz xX said...

such a beautiful colour on you.loving what you have done with all the colours!

http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
Lydz xX

Daniela Schorwer said...

Hello!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I can not speak English well, but I would love to keep communicating. A kiss and I follow! :)

Nana MoonDancer said...

oh how I love this pic!
the colors are amazing
and you are reappy pretty:)

Las Rayas No Estilizan said...

your blog and style are amazing!!!


following you from argentina!!

kisses

Las Rayas No Estilizan said...

your blog and style are amazing!!!


following you from argentina!!

kisses

rouli said...

<3

Andrés Corella said...

Love the color! And congrats on you 1000 followers thats awesome!

xx
Andy
The Black Label

amalie said...

gorgeous photo!
x

moń said...

nice eyes!

Mandy said...

i might get bold enough to try that color!

Jill said...

You look great and I love the total look.

Regards

Jill from Makeupnet

Monroe Steele said...

great photo..stunning as always. congrats on your twitter followers as well

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

The Girl With a Feather said...

I love it! You have the best colours! I'm the same, I don't have the guts to wear lipstick to uni either!

Jess said...

weeeeeeeee pretty colours xx