Sunday, 10 April 2011

Party and yeah.

0
1
4
5
7
12
15.5
18
30
34
snow

Seriously enjoying this little happy-styling-story that Market HQ has whipped up for your enjoyment (and mine clearly). Having spent most of my weekend so far indoors with a textbook, I have to say I'm very much wishing that my everyday looked every bit like this - Fruitloops included (I haven't had them since I was 5).

I'm hereby convinced that giant sheer polkadots are the norm, and that angry burgundy lips and decently sized floral print are happily married and shall grow old together.

Mission complete.

Check out the rest of the little collection HERE!

*love*

xx

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank-you for the comment my lovely,
I love your blog, definitely following.. these pictures are so amazing I've definitely got to check out that website xx

moń said...

i like it!

Andrés Corella said...

Oh I love it!! So much fun..the clothes are great! wow Fruit Loops..I think I have the exactly same time since I ate them haha

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Plami said...

I love this lookbook! it's lovely!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Jenna Hughes said...

wow the first thing i though when i saw this is how beautiful those girls are! i love polka dots. i think that anyone who wears them show how confident he or she is.


http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Amazing campaign *-*/

Behind the Lashes said...

That's an awesome photoshoot. I noticed the burgundy lips and dark rimmed eyes right away too haha.

rouli said...

love all these looks esp the maxi floral skirt!

kissssssss

Collections said...

This is awesome. Love the tv frame and the last photograph of all the static. adorable.

I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

Collections Giveaway

amalie said...

i love this editorial xx

Anonymous said...

amazing photos!!!

Sophie in the Sticks said...

wow this is so cool! Love it!
Country Girl Does Norfolk: Fish Tray-Bake, Jersey Royals, Salsa Verde, Simple... http://t.co/P0Je2oX

Sincerely, Lola said...

Thanks for posting this !
These pictures are awesome, I love them ! Will be checking the link out for sure.

Lola xox

Gin Kelly said...

Thank you for your comment :) You have a great blog too :)!!!New follower here :) xx

Greta said...

Thanksa lot for your comment :)
nice post!! and cool blog!! I follow you now...if you want to follow me back I'll be happy ;))

kisses
http://cihc.blogspot.com

Chyrel Gomez said...

oh gosh. love the photos and outfits. why do models always look so cool no matter what they do with their bodies and face.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, very inspiring! ♥