Saturday, 4 June 2011

Rien que la Fille.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Not going to lie - I'm pretty excited that Spanish Moss is back with a bang and a brand new (doubly stunning) editorial. I've always loved the raw and relaxed take Spanish Moss has on bold vintage (and damn do I need that last skirt). I'm now really missing Summer. Be sure to check out the video too right HERE.

*love*

xx

17 comments:

Erin said...

You're right, it IS stunning. That last skirt is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing this!

-Erin
fashionunderwater.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

this collection defines the phrase love want need.
xx Cin
origami-roses.blogspot.com

ice pandora said...

Spanish Mosss!
Thanks for sharing the pictures :)
The model, background scenery and of course the clothing are pretty!

xx

Anonymous said...

lovely collection!

Aki No Yuutsu said...

OMG!!! the last photo is awesome!!!

ATW said...

amazing pictures!!
xx

http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

Taylor Kitto / The Little Deer said...

Ahhhh these are just too good. I love that last picture.

ahoymichelle said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the last photo!

Ashley said...

OBSESSED with the video!!! I had to tweet it. Omg, it's so good, thanks for sharing!

xoxo
Ashley
http://ashley4emergy.tumblr.com

Ayanna Michelle said...

She is giving major FACE! And these pieces are gorgeous! LOVE. Great most!


Quench Fab

Meagan said...

I love stumbling across beautiful inspiration photos like these. Thanks for sharing!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Bec said...

Those shorts swimsuit-like tops with big full skirts are driving me crazy! So pretty, such a good look and vibe to them.

Meera said...

I love these clothes-they are so gorgeous! I am craving the skirt in the last picture. This collection is incredible.
I love your blog!

xoxo
Meera

Unknown said...

this editorial is so stunning! I love her unique pieces and gorgeous, natural look :)

xoxo

Julie Marie Wlazło said...

Amazing pics.

I Turner said...

You're right! The last skirt is gorgeous and I can happily see myself wearing this all summer long to friends BBQ's and sightseeing. That yellow swivel chair has got me also.

Arnold Teja said...

The photo is awesome!!

xx