Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Excess sleeveage.

Chippendale

Vintage Coat - Vintage Sheer Buttondown - The Story Of Short from Market HQ - Romwe.com Tights - All about eve Sunglasses from SUNBURN

My past couple of days have been relatively non-stop. I'm fairly certain that I have permanent smudges under my eyes and that my hair is irresolvable in every sense of the word (both are pretty evident in the half-asleep photo below - go on, laugh). My dear Katie has been helping me out with a project I've been working on over the weekend just past, and while out in Chippendale, we sought shelter from the wind behind this wonderful piece of wall and ended up snapping these.

Made a fun little shoe purchase at Nü+Nan in The Galeries Victoria not long after this at the most ridiculous steal of a price - you've probably seen the photo I tweeted. Yes I'm very much in love. Yes I did then sneakily change straight into them up in some windowsill in Kinokuniya, hoping that none of the girls at the desk would notice my added 4 inches of height. Yes I will probably be back to see if I can nab more sale/last-pair shoes.

Yes my bank account hates me.

But hey - at least they distract me from the Karen Walker sunnies staring at me next door in Incu. Don't even begin. It's depressing.

Chippendale
Chippendale
Chippendale

Must be off to catch some sleep! Big day tomorrow :)

BUT I must remind you that you only have a few days to enter the Style Yourself giveaway!

*love*

xx

20 comments:

Your Only Black Swan said...

fabulous coat!! and it's vintage?!! how precious! love the dark tan and baby blue combo! great layering and yes, I say MORE SLEEVES!! ;) hehe

x Lauren
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

Inopportune said...

amazing photos :P

mutianugrabita said...

Love the colour a lot :) you look tired but

mirjam schuurkamp said...

Looks so good!:)
you look pretty

New outfit post
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

ice pandora said...

I want to see those shoessss! xx

Sandra said...

I love the coat! :D

Orphin Lasz said...

This is a really, really nice outfit!
I love layering clothes, too c:

I really like how you mixed baby aqua and camel brown... they look great together. This look's really classy!
* w *

~ Orphin's Domains ~

Anonymous said...

love the coat!
you look so cute!
xoxo

Kara said...

I am lovin' the burnt orange&pale blue mix going on!

bravo for an excellent picture of layering. loves it all

amalie said...

gorgeous coat!!
x

rouli said...

<3 u

Unknown said...

OMG great coat, love the way the sleeves peak out. And congrats on the shoe purchase, your bank account can't hate you when you have great shoes on.

alannah. said...

man i wish i had your hair, i love how it sits in that last shot, the length is perfecto. also lovin' that coat. the sleeve length & the two tone effect is gorg.x


thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

Louisa Cindy said...

awesome photos ! love the coat <3

xx

Bang and Buck said...

my bank account totally hates me too. thankfully you look hot!

xo

Bang & Buck

Erin said...

That's such a cute outfit! I love the coat.


I've awarded your blog the "One Lovely Blogger Award"! Come check my blog out to see it!

-Erin
fashionunderwater.blogspot.com

Friend in Fashion said...

Very envious of this lovely vintage jacket!

Gorgeous as always!

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x

malory said...

Nice look !
http://mesconfessionsparisiennes.wordpress.com :)

Angela said...

Adore the colour of the shirt!
Styling as always

A x

Desirae said...

The colour of that blouse is so pretty! Looks great with that coat too.

www.pastelsandpirouettes.com