Thursday, 18 August 2011

Diesel Island.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You'll be hearing a lot more about Diesel Island over the next couple of weeks, but to begin, I honestly could not resist sharing these snaps of Alexandra Richards (Keith Richards' baby girl) being an outstanding megababe. Diesel (and myself) are pretty excited to have her on board in Diesel's latest collection (watch this space).

If Seafolly bikinis didn't make me want Summer more than anything, these definitely do. I need me some leather and a beach.

Excited to be heading down to Melbourne today! But first, some sleep, a finance tutorial, then a cab ride where the driver will no doubt try and marry me off to his 40 year old son in some obscure European and/or South-East Asian region.Yes it does happen far too much to be normal.

Maybe it's my face.

*love*

xx

8 comments:

ice pandora said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures!
Have a safe trip to Melbourne :)

xx

Unknown said...

If I had a 40 year old son, I would try to marry you off to him too! Then you'll be my daughter in law and be forced to lend me all your clothes.

Plami said...

She's outstanding indeed! Thank you for sharing this spread! Enjoy Melbourne!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Annie Chang said...

gorgeous edgy photos!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Sammi said...

I love this shoot. Very Pirates...

VALERIE WANG said...

im so in love with your blog!gonna follow ya!xxxxx

liana said...

Sexxxxxxay

Trent Snikkers said...

Grateful for sharing thiis