Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Door121 High Summer.

Photobucket

Between Law and Micro tutorials today, I had the absolute pleasure of heading in to Door121's High Summer showings to obsess over wonderful fabrics, that perfect tan-mustard colour, hardware, and how much we all wished we were in the Greek Islands soaking up sun in Trois bustiers and Gorman swimwear (I swear, if I see one more piece of Gorman rope-print I will cry for want of owning it!).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was so lovely to see so many familiar faces, brands, and High Summer concepts/colours that render the rest of Winter completely redundant.

Thanks to Door121 to having us all!

*love*

xx

14 comments:

Laura Gerencser said...

Oh my! This stuff is gorgeous!

Twee said...

That shoes is too cute =)

x
twee
Join our Jeffrey Campbell Lita Giveaway
www.EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com
SHOP Ezzentric Topz

niknok said...

Damn I covet all those accessories!
The Niknok Style

B said...

Lovely...can't wait for summer <3

xx

Lydia said...

i love all the jewellery and the colours are beautiful!

MADAM PATTY

Andrés Corella said...

Amazing clothes..but I must admit I think the jewelry is awesome! Those rings and necklaces with the little skull are just sooo cool!

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Anonymous said...

I really love the black and white print!

suzy said...

rope print!! genius

suzy
www.suzyful.com

Unknown said...

I love all *-*/
great post!

Annie Chang said...

love the texture of these pieces!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Alison said...

I bet that was so much fun! loving the crystal rings

<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

giveaway going on now, check it out!

Nettie S. said...

I like the accessories! <3

Style Hippie said...

Stunning pictures!!
I'm following you, if you'd like to follow me?! (:
x

www.stylehippie.blogspot.com

Taylor said...

I love all of this stuff, especially the crystal rings.