Sunday, 28 August 2011

Frankie & Bloom: Red (sneak preview).

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photography: Luisa Brimble
Fashion Stylist: Dominique Brammah
Make-up Artist: Megan Vaughan
Hair Stylist: Amy Taylor / Prop Stylist: Rebecca Isgrove Reah
2nd Photographer: Jessica Ruisan
Videographer: Anneliese Christensen
Model: Margaret Zhang

Dress: Mrs Press
Necklace and bracelets: Coco Liberace

For the most part of today, I had the absolute pleasure of working with the most incredible creative team on an equally incredible concept and shoot. Luisa, Dom, Megan, Amy, Bec, Jess and Anneliese are all such wonderfully talented individuals and it was an absolute pleasure to work with them all (as you would have garnered from my happy tweeting and facebooking all day!)

These are just a little sneak preview of the beautifully whimsical snaps that went down this afternoon on a perfect sunny day in Coogee.

Definitely keep your eyes peeled for more little happy peeks I'll be dropping over the next couple of days!

P.S. I would get married in this Mrs Press dress.

P.P.S. I would attend a wedding in this Secret Squirrel dress - Lookbook-ed my favourite look from the shoot!

*love*

xx

23 comments:

Serena P. said...

I love this color.
S.

Unknown said...

This dress looks like heaven... and i want to see that hair in detail!

xx S

ice pandora said...

I can't wait ^___^ xx

Laura Bray said...

Reading your blog makes me all kinds of jealous. Looks like a great day! Can't wait to see the final results :)

Much love,
Laura (http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

amalie said...

goorgeous!
x

Giulia Ferri said...

Ehi, your bracelets it's amazing!

VALERIE WANG said...

cute outfit!love that color!xx

Annie Chang said...

gorgeous dress! beautiful ruffles!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

cool!!! love it!!!



xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Rosa said...

Ohhh the sneaky peak is making me anxious! You look amazing in the vibrant red even though I can't see it toooo clearly.

Closet Fashionista said...

AHHH! I can't wait to see more! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Andrea said...

That dress looks incredible, can't wait to see a full picture!

Malak Laraki - Your Paris Photographer said...

cool blog!
I love your bracelets!


xx

Meelena

www.TheSerialShopper.blogspot.com

Monroe Steele said...

beautiful photos...cant wait to see more of that dress

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Nyrha said...

Stunning bracelets! And dresses coulour is beautiful

xx
http://maddenim.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

oh wow gorgeous, cannot wait to see the rest!

Tamara Suprobo Putri said...

stunning photograph!

Tam
Word[Ad]Dict.

Michelle's Style File said...

This red dress looks simply amazing! Stunning pic.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Helena said...

I love the red dress!!!

http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com

Bec said...

good preview because it looks amazing!!

Your Only Black Swan said...

good lord your lookbook look is ah-mazing!!! LOVE EVERYTHING! very much looking forward to seeing the final shots - magic!

x Lauren
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

Her Persona said...

love your outfit!!!

www.herpersona.blogspot.com
www.herpersona.blogspot.com

Actor Head Shot Makeup Sydney said...

really red colour is hot and your look is so nice