Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Two-timer.

Photobucket
Photobucket

MINKPINK Backstabber Blouse from Market HQ - Factorie x Australia's Next Top Model Lace Crop Top

Some mid-week black and white in the most comfortable chair in my house - it does a brilliant job of providing consolation for my lack of hours in the day.

Yes I'm struggling.

Having said that, I did find so much entertainment in my discovery that billowy sheer on billowy sheer actually works a pseudo-ghostly treat. The lace trim is just another intriguing dimension on top of that. I'll have to show you the back of this blouse when the weather gets a little less sporadic!

I haven't been doing too much for Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival this week (ball-and-chain to the Law Library, I tell you!), but I'm so excited to be going to the RAFW wrap-up show tomorrow night. So if you're at the 8:30pm show or just happen to be around Sydney Town Hall then, be sure to come and say hi!

*love*

xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!
xoxo

Nana MoonDancer said...

love that lace detail !

Annie Chang said...

pretty lace!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Jenna Hughes said...

you are soo lucky to be working in fashion week! I hope you have an amazing time and put up pictures!!

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

double sheer is a win! who knew!

Cindy said...

Gah you take the most simple but stunning pictures. Haha love the law library reference, pretty sure you'll be the most stylish lawyer ever when you graduate :P

xxCindy

Rosa said...

Wowthe cutout of the backstabber blouse is pretty, even though it's not shown in your pictures. The photos are really graceful!