Saturday, 31 July 2010

barre||noire.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've been in touch with Timm from barre||noire - an amazing label based in Berlin, that just had its first runway show during Berlin Fashion Week (just saying that makes me excited for them - big years ahead, Timm!) - and last week, he sent through these incredible shots barre||noire is all about clean, sharp and precise cuts juxtaposed with an unpredictable element, whether it be the femininity in a giant bow, brights or pastels, and most of all, may-I-say-groundbreaking textures (yellow slash-pattern pants? I love you). And somehow, through all this complexity, the pieces manage to jigsaw with each other into an overall aesthetic of calm, composed sophistication, and in that respect, the beautiful lighting in these particular shots really communicate that (I dream of being able to capture this kind of light).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've pretty much fallen for the draped jumpsuit. Your turn! Click HERE to see more of barre||noire!

Hope you've all had a great weekend so far.

P.S. LAST DAY to enter the amazing fredflare.com giveaway!! So quick quick quick CLICK. I'll be drawing the winner tomorrow :)

*love*

xx

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice! :)

Andrea
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com

BB said...

I love oatmeal and this year my weight has increased I love the lines and light fabrics! qesto nice post .... elegant look!

http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/

vdcouture said...

super gorgeous look! i am speechless :)

love,vdcouture

Anonymous said...

i love the looks! fabulous!
katie-accidentlyonpurpose.blogspot.com

luciana said...

So wonderful!

Heather said...

Beautiful. Love that shirt with the bow.
http://behindthelashes.com

Anonymous said...

gorgeous♥

http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/

Amanda Corrine said...

The model is so pretty! I like the last picture the best

Fear is a Dirty Word said...

Wow, I love the first picture and the yellow tights& shoes in the last picture. Do you know who the model is? She's gorgeous!
xoxo
-Sam
http://fearisadirtyword.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

the 3rd & 4th photos! high waisted and structured, ahh clean lines

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

Aki No Yuutsu said...

such a creative angle!

Unknown said...

Amazing girl
amazing shoots
love it all
missed you girl
xoxo natalia

bubblistyle said...

ooh!! i love the outfit in the first photo!!
http://www.bubblistyle.blogspot.com

Veronica said...

I love the yellow pants <3

rachel said...

so so pretty- esp the yellow, amazing!

Gilbert Ganda said...

those are pretty amazing and pretty!

xx

stylefrontier said...

this is a lovable collection!
i love the first one the most

xoxo

A Glamorous Way of Thinking said...

This look fabulous.
x

http://aglamorouswayofthinking.blogspot.com/

Misho said...

The model is Lena Fishman from Berlin. She is with M4 Models in Berlin and Slides Models in Paris.

Ashley [Free Honey] said...

These are so lovely. I love how the surroundings really work well with the clothing.

xoxo, Ashley

Kel & Jaz said...

WOW! I love the shots! Absolutely stunning! The first photo is so beautiful!

http://fashionstatement101.blogspot.com/

tiana said...

i love the color in these photos!

mashi said...

Love the colours and the simple lines. The model's hair is fabulous too. I wish my hair is long enough to tie up like that =(

Danielle Vasconcelos said...

Lovely blog!
Beautiful pictures : )

/Fashion Bowie

Jennifer S. said...

just found your blog today...its soo super cute....

would love for you to stop by and check me out...

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

helena said...

I love the jumpsuit as well!
The pictures are amazing.

Ray said...

She looks gorgeous!

Paulien said...

Oh yes, the light is stunning! So is the girl and her outfits.

Granda said...

they are amazing!

Briana said...

such bright photos; i love the yellow tights!

am now following on bloglovin; hope you'll do the same!
www.brianathismoment.com

x

Bor said...

Great photos and post!I did not know but I love your blog! You have great style!
I follow you!

Anonymous said...

Learning about new labels to lust over is one of my fave perks of being blog-obsessed! Thanks for sharing this, it's pretty awesome ;D

Ripped Nylon

Nazneen Zainal Abidin said...

gorgeous! loving the entire collection very much :)

Xx Nazneen
www.neensynaye.blogspot.com