





1. Stairwell sunset - 2. Floral lovers - 3. My brother's 15th birthday candles - 4. New favourite dress - 5. Looking stupid :) - 6. Vintage Celine Paris
These are just some unrelated shots that I've taken (aside from 2. by Katie, and 5. by Natasha) over the past couple of weeks, and they really didn't have any real place anywhere else. You'll definitely be seeing more of that ClubCouture dress and the amazing vintage Celine Paris purse thanks to Red Mera Vintage!
But to the point of this post. My lovely friends over at Lulus.com are offering you beautiful readers an awesome:
Just enter the coupon code SHINE at the checkout and you'll get more of Lulus' super cute quality for your money - I've always been a fan of the vibe and aesthetic Lulus radiates (that's right - they radiate :D), and their selection ranging from sweetheart necklines to pretty vintage pieces are pretty amazing, so go take a hunt before August 13th! Click HERE to start shopping to kick start your weekends!
And I'm freaking out a little that it's the weekend - two days until my massively important block of exams start! So do forgive my poor effort at replying to all your beautiful comments :(
The fredflare.com giveaway makes up for that though... right? Only one more day to enter! So get clicking (HERE) to win $100 to spend at fredflare.com and a mystery giftie!
*love*
xx















27 comments:
Awesome outfits. This post is great. Love!
love this pics!!! magical!
xoxo
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
Lovely photos!
Wow the lighting is lovely! I love how they all really compliment each other.
I love the pictures as well :)..they have such a calmness about them.
cool pictures <3
love,vdcouture
Sooo lovely pictures! Love the light!
and your little white dress is absolutely gorgeous!
Wow, amazing pictures; I especially love the light; your pictures always have such beautiful light.
-Ana
love your dress
ooo 15% off!? yay! ok i need to remember to look at this again when i get off work. ahh hopefully i remember!
would love it if you took some time out to vote: http://tinyurl.com/22mcx84 hopefully it's for fvncy! pass it on ;)
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
thanks for the 15% off!
check out my vintage find at my new blog:
www.benchesandchandeliers.com
thanks!
Beautiful pictures espeically your fav dress!
Love your gloves!!!!!
love the light in these photos, the second one is my favourite :)
xoxo
very cute pictures, love the light in each of them!!!
http://fashiondoseblog.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous pics!
♥
holy god that white dress is beautiful!!x
I like these photos :) however random they may seeeem! hehe they have a nice effect together.
What lovely photos. You do them so well.
Wow I love those photos!!! Gorgeous :d
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
you r absolutely amazing and gorgeous!
your photos are stunning:)
i especially love the third dress. these are great pictures!
Hey :) You have a great blog!! The header is amazing, your posts are wonderful and photos are magical <3
You a perfect blogger!!
Love your skirt from the second picture..
very very very very cute!! :):) <3
xoxo S.
I follow, follow back?? ^^
wonderful photos :D
I really like your floral skirt.
Great blog xoxo
nevermindsir.blogspot.com - reactivation Blog. Invite you :D
And maybe you want follow me? <3
kisses
Oh my... I would kill to get this vintage celine purse. It is gorgeous. So jealous.
x
Hunni, have a look at my blog,
http://aglamorouswayofthinking.blogspot.com/
I love your new favorite dress! Such an architectural cut to it.
xoxo, Ashley
Dear margaret i love your new nude dress, is beautifull, i voe it ;)
can you tel me if they sell on line, it´s perfect. I´m looking for one dress like this but in spain it´s difficult.
Br
kisessxx
izaro
Post a Comment