
Most of you will remember the amazing dress thanks to ModCloth.com that first started my excitement for lengthening days and possibilities of the beach (if not, you've some reading up to do). The dress was by the incredible UK-based label, Dahlia, whose bright-faced stab at genuine (and a little flirtatious) Spring has brought a lot of new silhouettes to the table. My favorite, as evident, is the tea-dress for sure (I actually wore it to a gorgeous friend's 'tea party').
I'm loving the way layering compliments so many different elements of the ensemble in each photos. I certainly can't get enough of this in terms of any sort of transeasonal activity - next stop, the beautiful cut of the striped blazer. In that respect, Dahlia is such a fascinating label you guys should watch :)








Those first two shots literally make want to cartwheel.
Check out more of Dahlia HERE.
P.S. do pardon my absolutely shameful post title - I don't know how it's possible, but I have about half the energy I did when I was doing my exams. This can't be a good sign.
*love*
xx















34 comments:
Cute dresses:).
ooh i love! so cute!
Wow LOVE that first dress! And most of the others! The first is definitely my favorite :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
ahh yes we do like Dahlia in the UK, fabulous clothes for fabulous girls! x
hmm gonna see if I can find more Dahlia at ModCloth ;)
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
What a perfect lace dress. Thank you!!
http://behindthelashes.com
i want it all! i love the first dress the most, it screams summer to me. I just did a post on summer nights go check it out :)
http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/
The stripe blazers and the dress on the third photo are pretty :)
the dresses are so gorgeous, I love them!
I think this gonna be my new favourite online shop, thanks to you!
kisses Nini
from ww.passion-nini.blogspot.com
i love this brand!
the dresses are so gorgeous, I love them!
I think this gonna be my new favourite online shop, thanks to you!
kisses Nini
from ww.passion-nini.blogspot.com
the first dress is wonderful! i love it!
In my last post y made a tutorial to have romantic, 20th inspired, hairstyle!
Maybe you are interested in!
XoXo
http://nightwriterequiem.blogspot.com/
what a great outfit! All dresses are truly divine, and such girls!:)
these photos are inspirational....I'm loving the patterned tights with the lace dress!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
wow those dresses are really really lovely! i think the one in the first picture is the best! ;-)
<3
these are so sweeet!
all pretty dress! love first and last dress the most :)
I love the third photo from the top, especially her tights!
These are thouroughly MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i really want
a. the lace dress
b. the polkadow collared frock
c. the polkadot collared frock girl's hair.
that is all.
except we really really really need to have our day soon.
<3
i love every single one!!! so pretty!!
Striped jacket is my favourite. You just post so many awesome little designer treasures, that's why I love your blog :)
Mustart x
such sweet dresses.
check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
i love that last dress.
HOT blog my dear !
meet your new follower ;)
xx
http://jessica-hannam.blogspot.com/
i really love that last dress but i can't find it on the website :(
oh yay, a UK brand! that dress is sooo cute; perfect x
all of the outfit is super gorgeous <3
love, vdcouture
hot damn I'm hooked on Dahlia already. Looks like I'll be burning a lot more monies from the comfort of my bedroom !
Sharon xx
http://sundayschooltime.blogspot.com/
love every single piece!
thanks for stopping by :) already a follower!
http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com
everything is so cute, but my absolute favorite is the last photo, it totally reminds me of Zara (: and the girl is beautiful!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I love these too! All of these photos are so girly, frilly, and sweet. =)
i love the floral, lacey and pastel color
rchliey.blogspot.com
I am totally feeling Dahlia!!!
great style =)
-Bionica
Post a Comment