Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Violet & I.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

With this amazing collection under her belt, designer Anna Linklater is certainly forming a following with appreciation for all things "influenced by English Rose meets bustling streets and vibrance of India". I'm loving the slightly vintage vibe in all of Violet & I's pieces, especially with Anna's unexpected, but other-wordly beauty in her fabric and colour combinations and the necklines, the necklines, the necklines. I never thought I'd be so in love with a neckline - or many!

Anna is having her runway debut at Melbourne Spring Fashion Week on September 1, in the Fashion 101 event, so if you're in the area, make sure you get some tickets at Stickystickets (here) - I'd be there in a tick if it weren't for me being in Sydney :( Anna's gorgeous pieces are too much so to miss! Also, on the 7th of September, Violet & I will be kickstarting its relationship with The Butterfly Foundation with the 'Body of Art Exhibition' where the Panacheya Camisole (below) will be for sale - 20% is donated back to The Butterfly foundation to help people living with eating disorders, which I think is definitely a valuable cause.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Check out more of Anna's work HERE!

P.S. I totally just finished four exams in two days - I'm a melted mess on the floor, but I'm alive! And now two days before Chemistry, the weekend before more Chemistry, and a day before Music performance... I can see the light :)

P.P.S. Outfit post tomorrow, I promise!

*love*

xx

22 comments:

Alice said...

very nice pics :)

Vonny said...

really nice collection :D

rachel said...

wow 2nd photo is stunning!!

a said...

cute dog ^^

Alviana Kalin said...

I love the dress so much!!

Esther said...

pretty :) but i'm missing your outfit posts!! :(

Unknown said...

Oh my god, I didn't even finish reading (which I will do shortly I promise). But I just had to quickly comment to say that the black paper cut out of the sailing ship is just divine! I want one!

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos :)
I just found your blog i love it.

http://nicolerichieanonymous.blogspot.com/

Veronica said...

this is a cool shoot

www.janetteria.com said...

Gorgeous!

Please don't forget to enter for gift certificate by Novica for $75. ♥

Julie Ling said...

You are waaay talented: keeping up with blogging, having ideas to blog about, and studying your butt off for so many exams! Count yourself as an inspiration to me!

Your sense of balance and the sense of self control as you mentioned before, is just astounding!

good luck with everything! My chemistry exam wasn't that bad (grade 11 and grade 12). You'll ace it!

xxo
http://fashioncontagious.blogspot.com/

bubblistyle said...

i like the yellow top the most, but overall, i think it's an amazing collection :)
www.bubblistyle.blogspot.com

Rachel Estrada said...

love that first shot, and that crop top is amazing! fun post!

-R


http://blushingtulips.blogspot.com/

Valerie Friedrich said...

It's very Atonement. I love the delicate look.

What do you think of Giuseppe Zanotti's F/W 2010 Grease-inspired campaign? I love it and offer up some commentary today! XO V

http://imstarvin.blogspot.com/2010/08/greasy-and-beautiful.html

kelly ann said...

these photos are totally breathtaking, i LOVE!!!

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow I love those clothes and photos!!! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

like a fox said...

love the frilly pink knickers!

check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at

commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Awesome pics, I love this inspiration.
http://behindthelashes.com

P said...

BEAUT!! xoxo

http://pinkpeonieswithlove.blogspot.com

mashi said...

love the pastally colours pictured above. Good luck for your exams x

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

Great collection of Violet & I
Love it!!!!
ANDWHATELSEISTHERE
SHOP

Heather Taylor said...

Gorgeous clothes! I wish I could be in the area for her show so much :(