Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Neuw Denim.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sorry about the two day hiatus, lovelies! I had a few things due that got really close to being last minute, and then my music performance exam didn't go 100% as planned this morning, so I've been sitting around all afternoon trying to hypothesise my marks (does anyone else do that?) and ended up falling asleep in an armchair downstairs until a deranged pigeon attacked the fly screen.

I've been meaning to post this gorgeous Neuw Denim lookbook for a while now, but never quite got around to it. When Sara sent these through, I had a good admiring session of how good Zippora Seven looks in skinnies (I will never get bored of her name - Zippora Seven Zippora Seven Zippora Seven), then took another admiring session at the impressive quality and cut of the jeans. With Spring coming up, I definitely have an leaning towards the slouchy boyfriend cut (last).
After browsing the website a few times over, I have to say that I'm loving the denim, the vibe and the tops! I'm a stupid amount in love with this one for its detail and recontextualisation of the corset - that's the way we roll and that's the way we like it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hope you all love these as much as I do :D Check out more HERE.

Outfit post tomorrow to make up for my brief inactivity!

P.S. only a few days left to use the codeword SHINE at Lulus.com checkout for 15% off!

*love*

xx

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing photos!

Georgia said...

we sold some neuw denim at my work in adelaide! nice xx

Céline said...

They look really nice :)
xo.

blond-antwerp.blogspot.com

vdcouture said...

i like all of them, especially the last one <3

love,vdcouture

Louise said...

I love these pics xx

Louise said...

I love these pics xx

BB said...

These beautiful photos ....... the jeans are the garment more beautiful in the world! all have at least a pair of jeans!

http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/

Ray said...

Lovely outfits;))

Christie said...

Love the photos' and the models hair is amazing!

In Fashion and Style

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh loving it! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Vonny said...

awesome collections :)

Catherine Au Jong said...

It's really your style :D stunning

love.
Etinology

Heather said...

Love those ones in the second pic.
http://behindthelashes.com

Kel & Jaz said...

I love the boyfriend jeans the most as well! They all look amazing though! Thanks for sharing I'm gonna check out the rest now

xoxo, jaz
http://fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

GAWD so in love.

Alice said...

nice pictures :)

rouli said...

amazin post!!!!

cool jeans!

love the black one!

u look fantasti below!

kiss

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

willi float said...

loooove it so much, any idea where her boots from the second photo are from?



come by soon,
The Ballon Rouge

KristiMcMurry said...

I'm with you, I love the denim in the last picture! I think I would wear those every day!

luciana said...

gorgeous pictures :)

Elisabeth said...

wouah those pictures are amazing

Valerie Friedrich said...

I want her hair, now!!! Thanks for show and tell. LOL. XOXO Valerie

Check out my most recent posting dedicated to Mod-wear. You'll love.

http://imstarvin.blogspot.com/2010/08/mod-squad.html

Nedda Ebo said...

I'm really diggin' this. Good style. Real good. And the lookbook pictures are gorgeous, that model has some awesome hair. Love the shoes and the jacket. Thanks for sharing :D

Mustart x

klonecka said...

yeah, this is great. exspecially the last jeans!

Fourth Daughter said...

hot stuff indeed... my friend shot Zippora recently! http://www.genkay.com/blog/
(I can't get it to permalink to the actual posts but it's in the July and August entries)

IEatFashionForBreakfast said...

I need to do my hair like that!

Stacey Kay said...

OO nice! Especially lovin the boyfriend style jeans in the last photo!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

amz said...

lovely, your blog is very impressive!
Thanks for your comment on my blog:D

Please check my work at fashionbeat, heres the link...
http://fashionbeat.itemcaster.com/my_product.php?asin=3148&link_id=3499&vendor=

Unknown said...

I LOVE THE LAST PIC! what a jeans porn. LOL! xxx


http://cestlamademoiselle.blogspot.com/

Christmas gift said...

wow all those garments are so amazing and fabulous I don't come to your blog as often as I would like, but whenever I do I see some really amazing things keep up the good work! =)