
Fashops.com Pockets Poly Shorts - AL&ALICIA Alexa Pocket Silk Blouse in Snow - Vintage Taupe Blazer - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots - Lime Crime Cosmopop Lipstick
Two in a row! What is this!? :)
This is what I wore out to dinner to celebrate the end of my exams. A couple of things are different today. Firstly, these incredible camel shorts thanks to the lovely Monika of Fashops.com, that have officially made me ridiculously excited for Spring - the days are already getting a lot longer and hopefully, in the next couple of weeks, I'll be able to wear these high waisted beauties without tights. I know I say this every time, but the pockets really do make these shorts - especially with the boxy pleated shape happening, making it a little bit military, but on floaty soft fabric and perfect with my favourite AL&ALICIA blouse. Fashops has some other gorgeous pieces that should definitely be wardrobe staples, so check them out HERE.
Secondly, my lipstick which actually stayed on surprisingly well over dinner - Lime Crime, I am suitably impressed. This is the Cosmopop shade which, like hosiery, some would deem a no-go simply because it's lighter than my skintone, but the slightly peachy colour is too pretty to pass up for higher mercury up ahead.
And third, my hair is up for once. Boring. Nobody needed that pointed out :)
Sorry about the overexposedness again. Sunlight always works in theory and not always in practice. I think there's some skill required in picking the exact time of day and direction of sunlight to take a perfect shot... which I clearly don't have. I'll work on it - promise. With a bit more time, I'll also make a bigger effort to scout some locations that aren't walls and shady lanes.




The shorts get me every time.
Happy Friday 13th!
*love*
xx















54 comments:
really want your shorts :)
Gorgeous :)...I love the shorts, but REALLY love the shirt :)
once again great outfit :) and the nude/cream lipstick looks perfect on you.
xx
Simona
This outfit is perfectt!!! Love it!
You look gorgeous and those shorts are amazing! Love them!
xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com/
margaret!
I really drool over your ankle boots!
they are pretty awesome and I fell in love with your style as I visited your blog!
xx
i wish i could look good in shorts... but alas, i am a dress girl all the way!
xoxoxo
sami
congrats for finally completing the exams!! i love your outfit and you look amazing as usual!
Wow those shorts are sooo cute! I love them! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
The shorts are so rad babe, LOVE the shade x
I like the outfit,and I love the shoes :)
another incredible outfit! i lvoe your style... and your shoe collection!
www.brianathismoment.com
Gorgeous outfit and those shorts are beautiful!
THis is just the perfect outfit, what I would like to be wearing right now!
Great style.
Dont forget to visit me.
You look incredibly, beautiful colors :)
Great shorts!
http://behindthelashes.com
great jacket, which fits beautifully with the skirt:) what a sense of style!
you look so adorable!
Loving your shoes and your blazer!
Love the blog! Thanks for stopping by mine! :)
xo
dana
www.lifeofashopaholic.com
I featured you this Friday and love your outfit. The exposure made it look timeless.
I love your shoes!!!!!!
dvrling - may i borrow this outfit? ;)
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
perfect! perfect! perfect!
Great boots. Your hair looks amazing up like that!
You have to check out my Kristen Farrell jewelry post. The designer even commented on it herself! Was so excited. You'll love her stuff!
XOXO Valerie
http://imstarvin.blogspot.com/2010/08/worshipping-kristen-farrell.html
Love this outfit! Those shorts are fantastic.:)SarahD
you look gorgeous, margaret :) those shorts are love.
and congrats on finishing your exams!
I really love the styling and the feel of these pictures! Those shorts are so great!
xx
MILK TEETHS
I like this look clean and elegant!
http://ilovetheshoppingonline.blogspot.com/
OMG these shorts are perfect, they look amazing on you! I love your outfit!!
Char x
I love everything about this outfit - you look fantastic!
Awesome ! Pleeeeeeeeeeease ! I love your style, your so amazing ! Really, i'm in love with your blog ! I follow you right now! Thank you for the post !
xx, Danique !
Gorgeous outfit! very very stylish!
XoXo
Fiamma
"To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed." ~Unknown~
I love your outfit! And the sunshine! And yay spring! I'm in the southern hemisphere, too. It's never really going to get warm, but the days are starting to get a little longer (s-l-o-w-l-y). And I've been enjoying the extra sunshine, even if it is still bitter cold! Will be following, have a lovely weekend!
Yes those shorts are rather amazing. Kind of safari-ish!
this outfit is amazing! everything is top-notch perfection. :)
i really really love that outfit, it suits you perfectly :)
wow this outfit and these photos are absolutely stunning! i love everything from the blazer to the heels to the bun! thanks so much for checking out my blog! subscribe if your enjoy it! i know i'm going to subscribe to yours :)
http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/
gorgeous outfit and love the photos xx
Margaret! What a lovely oufit! you look amazing in the sunlight!
come visit sometime soon.
xx T
i have the same problem!
sun rays are the most difficult factor to predict
let's practice together! :)
that is a really cool shorts
i'm in love!
<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/
You have great style! I love what you are all the clothes! Your outfit is amazing!
XOXO
I am loving your shorts, wanting a pair right now! Loving the outfit posts :D
xx DIana
you are so beautiful.
This outfit is amazing :)
Much LOVE
JUSTERYMA
divine shorts!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your outfit, the colours are gorgeous!
http://betweenmargins.blogspot.com
you are actually beautiful :)
yay for southern hemisphere! haha
and I love love love your style!
thanks so much for the comment xx
Love that first shot. Lovely outfit.
i love the heels *why women always love shoes?
I LOVE THE OUTFIT! i love the tone. and i love the boots. love your style! xxx
http://cestlamademoiselle.blogspot.com/
amazing outfit !!
xo.
blond-antwerp.blogspot.com
gorgeous <3 love your crisp white top. i still cant find a lipstick that stays on throughout dinner, till now!
Oh my gosh I am in love with this post. To die for lighting and outfit and you are SO beautiful!!! <3
skiepies.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment