
I just wanted to share my absolute favourites from the lookbook that Grace and Gloria of Mok Theorem sent through. You all know how much I love it when an Australian label starts the journey to the top, and Mok Theorem is one of those - this combined with the Mok sisters' amazing eye for texture versus colour makes for a newly groundbreaking collection (with some absolutely amazing lookbook photography, might I add!).
Personally, I find all the textural mixups in this collection amazing - I wouldn't be looking quite as serene as the model if I were wearing that leather bustiered dress (picture Margaret swirling and falling over in layers and layers of amazing chiffon), and those white twist trousers are pretty exciting :)




Check out more of the collection HERE!
Hope you're all as glad as I am that it's the weekend!
*love*
xx















47 comments:
a very nice collection!
nice post :)
wow...FAVOLOUS PICTURES *_*
that dress in the second picture is lovely. you're right that this collecion is amazing!
wow!!! love the 2 photo!!!! the dress!!!
the last dress is my favourite! :-)
nice pics!
http://dependentonfashion.blogspot.com/
where do you find all these fabulous designers!? I love these! Thanks for introducing!
xxo
http://fashioncontagious.blogspot.com/
Love the white dress!
Andrea
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com
Lovely clothes and photos:))
Ooh I love these shots, gorgeousss :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
beautiful i love the white one were she's lying down♥
http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/
Very beautiful collection.
http://behindthelashes.com
I love that last dress... so cool!!!!
Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com
AMAZING!
LOVE THOSE AUSSIE DESIGNERS
X
http://www.ketchupcoveredfaces.blogspot.com
Fantastic collection, I like it *__*
I love the last dress, gorgeous! x
Oh, the collection is really beautiful!
beautiful model and collection too:)
I loved the second and the last picture I have seen the collection and is very cool
Good weekend, a kiss.
I love this photoshoot very much! This girl is so beautiful! I really like the last picture. :)
Fantastic collection _> models look very pretty.
Amazing collection! I absolutely love dress on second photo!
Lovely collection,
my favourite is the dress in the last picture, i adore it.
oh my goodness! stunning!
hello, i randomly found your blog and I am in love! (no lesbo) please share more of your fashion! sharing is caring <3 i will definitely follow your blog :3
http://heartofrose.blogspot.com/
Aw I love the pretty pictures!
Thanks for stopping by. :)
xx,
~Abby~
nice collection;)
Lovely collection. Thanks for stopping by my blog. xx
The collection is amazing, I love the white dress
Beautiful collection and photos! Love it.
www.brianathismoment.com
love the fashion!
these photos are amazing! i love reading about new designers, thanks! :)
these are some amazing pieces....i'll have to check them out!
xx
MILK TEETHS
Those white trousers are amazing. I'm not sure how wearable some of these pieces are but they are bold and unusual and daring. The bustiered dress doesn't quite work in those colours but everything else about it is good. The asymmetry, the fabrics.
Looks pretty good!
Greetings from Germany ;)
wow. amazing! great selections.
http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com
amazing pics i like this post!
xx charmediem*
wow what a great collection!
x
super gorgeous collection <3
love,vdcouture
cool post!!!!!!!
love the last pic's dress!!!
hove u re havin a great summertime!
kiss
www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com
nice collection! like it :)
i love your blog(: its great! and i love your looks!! <3
and thanks for the sweet comment!!
Beautiful! I love the looks, especially the 3rd one. Just my style.
I am your newest follower, hope you'll follow me too! Thanks for stopping by.
totally love the first look. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Im new to the blogger world, please follow if you like it :)
gosh, i wish i had stopped by here earlier! but my exams kind of kept me away form surfing for a while. but it's getting better now.
such a cute blog!
how did your exams go anway? how many do you still have to go through?
also lovely & simple design btw!
thanks for your comment. :)
love love love your picturese <33
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful :)
Post a Comment