
YesStyle.com Double-button Long Blazer - ClubCouture Beige Chiffon Dress - Seventh Door Over the Knee Socks - Tony Bianco Dodge Boots in Ash Suede - Storm London Timeless Watch - La Dama Hand Chain
Looking a bit silly with my mouth open, most of the time, on my way home from dinner with the family, wearing my current favourite colour palette - I can never get enough of browns and nudes. This supremely comfy YesStyle.com blazer is a little more camel-coloured than the photos make it out to be, but the texture and cut are the main things I'm in love with. There'll definitely be enough breathing space to wear this over Summer, and the drapey pockets are hold a surprising number of necessities - my massive brick of a phone being the first. Second is my sweet ClubCouture chiffon that I can't wait to wear to absolute death in warmer weather - the back has a similar V-cut, and whenever there's a slight breeze, I always stand facing into it and watch the pretty layers float around all ethereally.
I received this wonderfully classic watch from the wonderful time travelers (aren't I funny) at Storm London, a few weeks ago and thought it layered really nicely with this hand chain in a bit of a hardware clash. I'll be trying to get lots of use out of this dear watch and these knee highs over the next couple of weeks too - the thought of having to part with my Winter clothing for a good 6 months makes me want to sit at home with all of it piled on my head. Like a giant hat of awesome.





It occurred to me the other day that I'm just constantly cycling the same pairs of shoes, that you all must be a bit bored of. I'm always talking about shoes. And showing you pictures of shoes I want... but I never get around to getting them. I might have to change that. Any ideas, keeping in mind that it'll be getting warm here soon?
Weirdly excited for Monday morning.
*love*
xx















39 comments:
you look very nice ;)
beautiful jacket! looks cute with that dress - so gently:)
a knee-length socks break it all in a wonderful way to create a gorgeous dress!:)
The blazer is so wonderfull! I love your style!!!!
Wow that jacket is awesome! LOOVE it :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
You look gorgeous darliiing! Love the texture of the blazer, this colour suits you well.
x
http://aglamorouswayofthinking.blogspot.com/
great Margaret!
fun photos!!
lovin those boots!!
xoxo, jaz
love the chiffon!! :)
http://www.bubblistyle.blogspot.com
this looks extra nice. :)
come join my first giveaway! :)
margaret i love this look like seriously
the jacket is super niceee to the max haha
do you use external lighting flash for these photos?
xoxo
wow I absolutely love these photos!!! you have a great style and I adore your blog! am your new follower :))
thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!
XX
http://francamaisha.blogspot.com/
one of my favorite outfit post from u!!
Love the neutral palette and the oversized blazer paired with a simple minidress :)
stop by!
http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com
http://notthathaute.blogspot.com
nice blazer and white dress. i really like ur style
rchliey.blogspot.com
Loving the night time pics! :)
Lovely colour that blazer - great boots too
Great outfit, and nice pics :)
xo.
blond-antwerp.blogspot.com
I'm loving the blazer! It looks amazing with your outfit.
xox
stacieblair
I love wearing browns and nudes also. They have become my favorite color to wear.
Anyway you look great :D
Great photo shoot!!
Looks great at night!
xx
you look so cute :)
like like like!
i'm obsessed with neutral colours right now as well. hummm, strange to think that the weather's warming up for you guys as we approach winter :(
Love the jacket!
http://behindthelashes.com
this look is awesome! just wow. 8)
http://heartofrose.blogspot.com
i love this blazer/dress combo so much, it looks brilliant!
go for fashion sneakers~!!!i'm currently obsessed with sneakers,lol~~
How've you been dear?
xxx
Twee
www.EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com
aahah too cuute.
love the outfit, wondering if your family's as trendy as you!
reaallly like the chain bracelet thing! <3 pockets!
http://thinkdish.weebly.com/
I love your outfit and that colours that are completely in fashion now!
kss from Spain
;-)
Lol I love the photos. You always look really happy! The blazer is wonderful. Really beautiful cut on you!! Plus I'm not bored of the shoes ;p <3
skiepies.blogspot.com/
how about a lovely pair of clogs to break in for the coming spring/summer? (:
rena.
super fabulous!! i love the color mixture and that blazer is super cool!!
vdcouture
I am in love with your blog and I adore your shoes
this is awesome!
Your pictures are really fun today :) And I love that jacket!!!
Thanks for the recommendation for Club Couture! They are really reasonable in the US as well. I dig this.
This outfit is really stunning! Really, really feminine but with a masculine influence. I love YesStyle, too, but I find it all very kind of hit or miss.
I like the blazer. It looks nice and cosy!
XX.
Mae Lu, thereafterish.
That's a really cute facial expression! And loving the long socks with that dress.
HELLOO! OMG! hot cute outfit and the shoeees!!! *drool* eheh xxxx
Hi Margaret! That blazer is gorgeous! I haven't seen one in that color before, it's beautiful and you paired it together well with the other pieces. :D
Lovely blazer from yesstyle... Looking forward to the colours of your outfit throughout spring...
Super cute outfit. I love w/ the boots! :OP
fab outfit lady x
Post a Comment