
The things that Anna can achieve with knits is really beyond the realm of all things fathomable. As the creative mastermind behind her label Pitchouguina, Anna is, without a doubt, elite in the area of retexturing classic cuts for a fun, but certainly more cohesive and sophisticated look. Her later autumn collection is just as gorgeous as this small selection I'm sharing with you - some of the embellishments there are actually the loves of my life. Just so you know :)
With the sweetest personality and a passion for what she does and how she does it, Anna is one of the phenomenal new names to be revolutionising the barrier between street and runway.




How stunning is that last one :O
Check out more of Anna's work HERE.
P.S. Very exciting news! I was chosen to be one of three on the ModCloth.com/Weardrobe.com Mod Honour Roll, and I've styled three Polyvore looks for that. Check them out HERE, HERE and HERE (sorry - I'm a bit Polyvore illiterate, so some might look a bit odd). Which do you guys like the best?
*love*
xx















32 comments:
beautiful, delicate designs. 3rd for sure hun xx
These knits are amazing! I love the textures.
xx
really gorgeous designs :)
such beautiful designs! <3
great pictures ;)
Anna's work is very beautiful! O love knits! I will definitely check the rest of her work!
From the three polyvore looks I like the one with the floral dress most :) I m learning how to use the website now as well :)
XoXo
Fiamma
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
Very talented designer! and from your polyvores I like most the second one!!
http://micimathonka.blogspot.com
That little knitted cape in the first two photos is so lovely!
xxxx
to die for. love the last look so much!
www.brianathismoment.com
WOW! All these looks are GORGEOUS!!! *drools*
great desaign
rchliey.blogspot.com
I love the second one with the floral dress!
These images are all just sooo beautiful!
I love that knit sooo much! its perfect
Char x
God, this girl is such an amazing model!!!
Marika
Btw, don't forget to check out my new project! - The Fashion Passion
ohh ohh, website is wrong: www.pitchouguina.com
cool collection!
hope ur re doin fine girl!
kiss
www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com
Such beautifully styled photos from this designer. I'm in awe of them!
The last one is so cool!
I really like the 2nd and 3rd outfits that you styled :)
Mustart x
love the style(:
Cheers,
Dreamy Princess
~I wonder what it's like to live in Paris~
wow both she and the clothes are beautiful!
http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/
LOVE the third!!
gorgeous dvrling gorgeous - and yes i said that aloud in my most snooty of voices.
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
amazing, what good taste you have!
im loving the chunky knit wrist gloves! my hands are so cold typing on the keyboard, these would be perfect right about now! ha!
beautiful designs!
Come drop by!
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com
x Your Only Blackswan
Love the girl´s make up!
XoXo
http://nightwriterequiem.blogspot.com/
i'm in AWE. these pieces of breathtaking. she's SO talented!
wow~!!these are amazing dear!!!i love that knitted cuffs!!maybe i can knit a pair for myself =P
Have checked out your styling~i love the one with the turquoise socks the best~super cute!!
Add oil!!(<--i assume you know what that means??hehhe) you always have me as one of your little groupies~
x
twee
www.EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com
You should embed your Polyvore sets on your blog so that people can see them without having to click through. Just click "Embed on your blog" on the right side of your set page to get the embed code.
I like this one: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=22161094
what a gorgeous blog :)
- nancyy.
(ctrl + ♥)
xx.
Gorgeous!
those photos have such a lovely feel to them
The model is my kind of pretty :) Unique and effortless.
wow just wow
Post a Comment