
For the second time in two weeks, I really must be apologising for my missing a day (yesterday). I was exhausted due to all things ridiculous. One of those things was, however, really quite worth it - i.e. dear Sophie's Las Vegas themed 18th (she so old :O) that was awesome beyond words. Happy belated Birthday Miss Sophie :)
These photos were taken by the awesome Kath Mills, whose camera I need to be enquiring about. Don't you love film photography? Gotta love me some Black Jack and Roulette... supreme fluke land.
I guess this isn't an outfit as such, but I'm wearing my vintage fur (there were so many floating around that night - I spent a good half hour running around stroking them), my currently over-used black backless maxi, assorted bling as the high rollers do it, and the awesome Retrofuturist lipstick from Lime Crime that soldiered strong all night despite numerous straws and chewing ice. It's a tendency of mine - if there is ice, I chew it.
Having said all this, I swear I swear: outfit post tomorrow :) Get excited.



And if I haven't replied to your beautiful comments (which I know I haven't on oh so many occasions with a rapidly multiplying inbox count to show it), I still love you! I have somehow managed to become snowed under in life without actually having any deadlines. I'm talented like that.
What did you all get up to over the weekend?
*love*
xx















25 comments:
you are so adorable there :)
hot stuff! the Jager camera were from the club the other night, for free! im yet to develop all of mine haha
xx
Cool! looks like so much fun :)..
And yes..I <3 film photography!
hehe I love these pics! you look gorgeous xx
Holy crap I love film. These look awesome! I love your fur, it looks so soft and pretty :)
xx
amazing photos! and what a coinciednce, cause I've added some photos today and some are in film photography style (well, that was the target actually :))
it must of been an amazing party :)
love you jacket!
xx
it must of been an amazing party :)
love you jacket!
xx
that looks so fun!! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
Nice blog!! we like it :) its funnnnn !!!
http://thelostdiamonds.blogspot.com/
xoxo
in the 2nd picture, the young lady second from the right is absolutely stunning.
Looks like a lot of fun!!!
http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#!/profile.php?id=1326386369&ref=pymk
mm sexy red lips! hehe looks like awesome fun! lovvinngg the fur, would love to strokkee it, damn i sound seedy :|.
stunning dress Margaret!
your lipstick color is hot
rchliey.blogspot.com
great pics♥
like to follow eachother?
you look so pretty! looks like a fun party!
http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/
looks like lots of fun. Wish my 18th had been this exciting. ha!
Such great pictures. Such a fun crowd! It was my first time in Vegas last week and it was fabulous! We celebrated our second anniversary! Phew! Time sure flies!
great pics!!!
love your blog, nice posts!
xoxo
another woman
love the jacket and your red lips :)
sexyyy!
love,carmen to
pearberryy.blogspot.com
I LOVE THIS PHOTOS, YOU´RE VERY NICE, LOVE LOOK , VERY FUNNY
u & ur friends are gorgeous xoxo
♥ ur lipstick so much!
you are the most adorable thing ever. I love the lipstick and love the quality of the photographs!
wish I had an 18th party like that, haha!
xxo. f ashioncont a gious
Post a Comment