
Lucky13 Queen of Hearts Dress - Avocado Oversized Jersey Cardigan - Boutique Braided Belt - Generic Opaque Tights - Wanted Shoes Co. Patent Croc Platform Heels - DENTS Leather Gloves - Covet Vintage Co. Tan Leather Envelope Clutch
This dress is another of the pieces Lucky13 lent me, and it does a pretty good job at bringingback some 4-year-old memories of scribbling all over a giant sheet of paper in wax crayon, slopping dye all over it, and marveling that the crayon stayed the same colour. Those were the days. So, needless to say, this dress made me pretty happy with its bright scribble print.
And look! I'm being seasonally practical - getting some wear out of my leather gloves, and my favourite Covet Vintage Co. clutch (Covet is having a massive Winter clearance HERE by the way - so many awesome vintage pieces to be snapped up at great prices)
Sorry about my odd posture - I had netball and a girl ran into my back with her elbow by accident so it's a bit sore to stand up straight! These shots are also a bit overexposed - it was pretty hard to gauge when the sun was going to make up its mind, so in the end I just gave up.





When I have a bit more time, I'm going to stop taking photos in these boring alleyways without having to retreat back to my beloved brick walls. I should also find something new to do with my hair - any ideas?
And what did you all get up to this weekend?
*love*
xx















70 comments:
I love that clutch, the whole outfit is cute :)
Great long drapey cardigan and I love the envelope clutch! You look gorgeous. I hope your back mends ok, netball can be quite violent for a non-contact sport ay! I remember my injuries!
I also adore the clutch haha! It's totally adorable. You could get full fringe, that'd be really pretty.
Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco
Absolutely stunning Magaret~ : ) You always look so good in whatever you wear... even if you wore a heshem sack. Seriously. Thank's for your comment lovely. Have a wonderful weekend! <3 oxox
Geez... talk about serious spelling booboo. I meant to spell 'hessian' sack. Lol.
I want your clutch!!! Been searching for one like for what seems like ages!! Gorgeous print on the dress :)
stop by!
http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com
http://notthathaute.blogspot.com
HAIR? You called the right gal. Abby Lee has the best Royal Tenabalm's Gwennie tribute going on. DO THAT! It would be perfect on you...
TTGB
totheglamourborn.com
This outfit is just lovely! That clutch is pretty darn fantastic.
that dress is sooo cute :)
xoxo
-T-
WOW u look breathtaking!!! Love the dress! :)
http://fashionandbeautylights.blogspot.com/
this outfit is gorgeous; i love long cardigans with short dresses. the clutch is wonderful with the ensemble as well. :)
You look gorgeous...and that clutch is amazing! :)
These photos are amazing. Your outfit is stunning and you look beautiful! I love your blog and I already follow. Feel free to stop by my blog too.
<3
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
http://alittle-rae-ofsunshine.blogspot.com/
Love the outfit and photos!! Ugh on your back though, I hope it feels better soon!
As for what I'm up to this weekend...I babysat today and tomorrow I'm going to my grandmothers :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
stunning.
love
Etinology by Catherine
totally love your whole outfit :D
Amaaaaazing as always.
Love your dress! Great photos!
this outfit is perfection x
thanks for the comment!
Glad i stopped by! greaT BLOG! Very cute outfit and super cute clutch - ill be stopping by more often! mwa -
http://time-is-fleeting.blogspot.com
Ph you look amazing,love it!!!
Looks really amazing :)
xo.
blond-antwerp.blogspot.com
very cute!
check out aussie style blog LIKE A FOX at
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
commeunrenard.blogspot.com
Beautiful photos...btw love that dress!
Please don't forget to enter for my actually giveaway.
amazing clutch dear!!and welcome to the eBay world =)
what about cutting your hair short??it's always hard to do that though~
will talk to you soon and keep warm!
xxx
Twee
www.EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com
wow, that first shot is absolutely stunning.
love your envelope clutch:)
AWESOME!!! <3
love,vdcouture
Adorable:) I loved your clutch
http://pelininstyleenglish.blogspot.com/
I love the dress! It's been a while since I've sat down and had a good scribble :P I should go and do that sometime ;)
xx
i love it! god its an amazing outfit!
you rocks! XoXo
http://nightwriterequiem.blogspot.com/
you look stunning, so pretty!
the wow! lovely!!!! you look amazing!!
Lovely photos;))
Visit sometime http://rayabo.blogspot.com/
the lighting is gorgeous!
INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM
Your absolutely ah-ma-zing i must say
i love the dress :)) xx
love this look. I"m a new follower, check out my site if you get the time!
xoxo,
http://www.wholesomefashion.blogspot.com/
you are always so well dressed! love the dress and the clutch :)
Amazing outfit, the dress is so beautiful. I hope you had a great weekend.
gloves always make me think old hollywood
KeepItFvncy,
M.E.
I love how gorgeous you look! And how do you give this texture on your pictures? it's so great!
Drakulya
you're gorgeous, i love the whole outfit(: like the belt a lot, i need something like that as well because all of my belts kinda suck .P
I love the outfit!
those gloves and that purse are so stylish!!!!and the rest of the outfit is beautiful i just have a thing for accesories!!
Hitting your head
Beautiful clothes! I love the bag reminds me of this YSL clutch.
that dress is sooo freaking adorable! So chic
Wow!!! The dress is amazing!
beautiful :D
you have really mastered taking photos in the late afternoon sun! adore your leather gloves!
Come by for a visit or follow!
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com
x Your Only Blackswan
love the outfit
GAWGEOUS BLOG YA GOT HERE. I love these photos - the editting is SO SUPERB. J'adore!
And your header is also amazing. Did you draw that? SKILLZ.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com
I actually love these photos. The outfit is great, and it just looks so professionally done!
xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com
I love the clutch and the cardigan! I'm a sucker for anything oversized :)
I love it..
Thanks for visit me and comment sweety, great blog!
I love your awkward pose in the first photo!! you look amazing!! fabulous outfit fabulous photos :) xo
You are stunning! You look great in that outfit and the photos are beautiful!
LOVE the dress. Your blog is so awesome.
Check out QUENCH for fab && fashion you guys :)
http://quenchknowledge.blogspot.com
looks great dear! sucks about your back, i am having mucho back trouble atm, all that study does it! how are trials going?
man, you are a beauty!
Sharon xx
http://sundayschooltime.blogspot.com/
Lovely shoes and outfit!! ^_^
i just found your blog and these photos are actually stunning!!
Wow you look amazing! Loveee the outfit. And your hairs great how it is but if you want new styles, maybe french plait the front? would look loverrrly on you x
http://www.thevestimaniac.blogspot.com/
LOVE the oversized clutch and matching little belt!
Looks fantastic!
The pictures look kinda cool overexposed like that. And I can't wait for cooler weather so I can wear little gloves with clutches and audrey hepburn length sleeves. Love!
Prettiest dress hun xx
I think the overexposure looks cool!
My weekend was the same as the rest of my holidays...spent most of the day in pjs, eating ice cream and watching tv! :)
The print of this dress is fabulous!
<3 Kelly
i LOVE that outfir
I love your dress.. nice pics *-*
Post a Comment