Saturday, 23 October 2010

I want KANDEE.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I've been in touch with all things bright and eye-catching at KANDEE shoes, and I'm delighted to introduce the very talented creative mind behind these amazing colours. As you can tell already, KANDEE is much eye-candy as it is foot-candy (so much candy) and yet manages to look sophisticated and really well put together. Personally, I can't quite get my head around how quality leather can be so bright, but hey - if you're one who's wanting to get your footsies Jak&Jil-ed, these are the babies who'll do the job for sure!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hi there, how’s it going?
Very well thank you! We are extremely busy sorting out samples for the S/S 2011 collection.

Can you tell us a bit about how KANDEE came about?
Kandee was established on a Sunday afternoon. I had always been interested in fashion and thought that there was a gap in the market for women’s shoes which were well designed, excellent quality at an affordable price to the average shopper. From there, I designed some shoes for the collection – however, I’m no artist! If honest, I would say my drawing skills were zero! I used my words to describe what I wanted and then we came up with designs which I was happy with. The factory then completed the samples for the first collection to which we then grew on and learnt a lot along the way. So the overall idea just seemed to come to me. I believed in the idea enough to make it into a reality.

What is the KANDEE vibe?
I would say the Kandee’s vibe is very fun, unique, but we are suitable for any woman, who has the confidence or wants to portray the confidence through fashion. Plus of course our vibe is candy!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I’m loving the brights and super high heels – where did you get the idea from?
I discovered a gap in the shoe market. I had sour sweets one day and I thought, hey, what about neon shoes! I then looked at different designs and leathers that other designers had done and a majority of it looked very cheap and wasn’t well executed, apart from the very high-end designers which weren’t of course, available to every woman! So I decided this would be a perfect trend to set and my instincts were correct, as neon is very big!

Where do you want to be in 5 years time?
I see Kandee as a lifestyle brand. So I would like to see accessories and other apparel added to our collections! And I’d love Kandee to be stocked in major retailers worldwide. So watch our twitter page and website for details/news. @KandeeShoes (Twitter) www.kandeeshoes.com (Website).

What shoes are your personal favourite KANDEE shoes?
I love every single shoe in the collections. We have some very exciting designs coming up for S/S 2011 – so watch this space!

Who would you most like to see wearing your shoes?
I would like to walk down any high street in the country and see any female wearing my shoes.

Our last interviewee, designer Belle of Belle Bijoux, would like to know: What was your personal fashion moment last season?
I like to concentrate on the up-coming seasons!

And last of all, what’s a random question would you like to ask the next interviewee?
What’s your favourite Kandee?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
How fanatastic are they! They'd be so much fun wear all year round - I'm loving the intense studs... peanut brittle anyone?

Check out more of KANDEE, stop by HERE.

P.S. Thank you all for entering the gift card giveaway! I will be announcing the winner tomorrow :)

*love*

xx

36 comments:

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Wow...
just wow!!!

Anonymous said...

love love the leopard one! ;)

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

Suyinsays said...

all so gorgeous#1 and the platform is really distinctive and cool!
xxxx

www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

JoannaMIKO said...

wow!!
super hot heels:D



xoxox

Jana said...

Oh I like this High Heels but I couldn't wolk in them :D
Yes 2010 is fast gone... but it was a good year I think :)
I also like your blog!

Carmen said...

Thank you very much ♥

Stacey said...

Wow! These are AMAZING! I'll take the leopard or orange one. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

OMG! AMAZING shoes!

http://annamargrete.wordpress.com

gold-lady said...

I thank very! :)
xOxO

Hilaloeya said...

the last one is amazing!

xx

www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you :)

Geraldine Hutt said...

hello margaret

thanks for the comment. I'm glad you like my pictures. I really appreciate that!
your blog is amazing. I like your style and the pictures as well. now you have one follower more :)

greetings from Germany

Gerry

Silvana Querido said...

wow perfect pumps :D

invoguewithsilvanaquerido.blogspot.com

Leo said...

Thank you :)
Your blog is very cool, too.
I like these shoes but I guess they're too high for me :D

Anna said...

wow, so adorable! but i think i'd kill myself if i wore them, haha

Rebecca Maureen said...

those studded ones are serious :)

Sarah said...

the leo heels are amazing!!

xoxo
Sarah

www.sarahs-fashion-diary.blogspot.com

Vinda Sonata said...

the second and the last one is very fierce. absolute eye candies.
thank you for sharing!

V. said...

oooh wow...I like everythig and I want the animal boots now!!!
your blog is amazing...fantastic!!!
I follow u!
visit my blog and if u like it do the same: follow me!
hhtp://v4visionarity.blogspot.com

Monroe Steele said...

whoa those spikes! awesome great post.

xoxo Monroe

fashionsteelenyc.blogspot.com

Saving Capulet said...

those heels are sexy!

aviator said...

omg i love them all. especially the leopards. duh.

Federico Panarello said...

Fantastic shoes!!!!i love them...

agent 0017/shay said...

the spiked ones are so amazing :)

Samm said...

I saw your blog and I wanted to invite you to follow my blog.
Check out my blog @ www.afterstylecomesfashion.blogspot.com
I hope you like it!

With love, Samm

Vera said...

these are so fabulous!
just caught up on your past couple of posts too :)
hope you're doing well!

Jessica said...

Shoes like this make me HATE that i am so tall :(
They are amazinng !!

kelly ann said...

these are so FUN!! i love the second pair a lot.

R. Gratz said...

Any girls in any of these babies would be freaking SEXY!!!!

lafashionelle said...

wow, these are amazing shoes! loved them all!

Briana Le & Merissa Ren said...

YUM.


xxmerissa
merbri.blogspot.com

heleen said...

Haha I love the Jak&Jil reference in your introduction.

Anonymous said...

I love the plain brown ones. but they are really HIGH!!

bloo90fashion said...

ohh gash :-) awesome heels !!



X
johanna.

iris said...

love the 2nd ones
=)

dishly said...

oh em gee, i was so excited when i saw the first pic! have been dyinng for bright orange shoes for a while now! instead, i settled for bright hot pink pumps last summer from zu. too bad these orange pumps only come in size 37+, its so hard to find shoes!! i'm a 34-35 o_o;